iLounge live WWDC Keynote coverage: Monday, 10am PT | iLounge News

iLounge live WWDC Keynote coverage: Monday, 10am PT

Apple is set to kick off its 2009 Worldwide Developers Conference with a Keynote address, and iLounge will be on-site to provide live coverage. The Keynote, featuring Apple senior vice president of Worldwide Product Marketing Phil Schiller and other executives, will begin at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time—10:00 a.m Pacific—and is widely expected to focus on the yet-unreleased iPhone OS 3.0 and Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, as well as the introduction of new iPhone hardware. As usual, we will be moving to our special live event-formatted page shortly before the event begins, and look forward to updating you on all the news as it breaks.

« Belkin debuts App-powered TuneCast Auto Live

Nike+, VoiceOver coming to iPhone 3.0? »

Comments

I for one, think 3.0 will be released during WWDC.  iTunes will automatically check for the next update on 6/8/2009.  Coincidence?

Posted by Mike on June 4, 2009 at 9:47 AM (CDT)

OMG, I cannot WAIT until Monday! I think this is going to be one of those BIG WWDC keynotes (like the first announcement of the iPhone, or the announcement of the iPod with Video). I’ve been looking forward to this for months and now I’m counting the days . . . I guess I should get a life, huh?

Posted by urbanslaughter on June 4, 2009 at 10:23 AM (CDT)

@Mike> I noticed that to. Went to sync my phone and saw the date change. I’m with you, 3.0 will be released at WWDC.

Posted by Julian on June 4, 2009 at 11:37 AM (CDT)

Thanks for keeping everyone updated. Does the live event-formatted page auto-update itself?

Posted by Ryan on June 4, 2009 at 11:38 AM (CDT)

Mike, that is really a coincidence.  iTunes will automatically set a date in the future to check for new software updates, and depending on your schedule it can fall on June 8.  Mine is set for June 9.  But I think it will be out soon though.  itunes just did the update to 8.2 which is made to integrate in to iPhone OS 3.0.  My iTunes did that last night, but it could have been out within the last 6 days.

I can hardly wait for the update and the new features

Posted by Barely on June 4, 2009 at 11:39 AM (CDT)

It’s all so exciting!! :)

Posted by sean on June 4, 2009 at 11:43 AM (CDT)

God, i just love days like these. I love Apple Keynotes and live iLounge coverage.

Posted by iLly on June 4, 2009 at 2:06 PM (CDT)

Hmmm….
I got so excited reading about the ~V3~ inventory discovery, I posted all my anticipatory rambling over there.

“I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it!
I’m about to lose control, and I think I like it!”
            (The Pointer Sisters, ©1982)

Posted by dOiTdiGiTaL on June 4, 2009 at 6:29 PM (CDT)