iLounge releases massive iPad Buyers’ Guide + iPod/iPhone Book 5
The fifth edition of iLounge’s famous iPod/iPhone Book has just arrived, now with a brand-new iPad Buyers’ Guide packed in! Download the free Book today!
With more than two million iPads already sold, the need for an honest, independent look at the complete world of iPad hardware, accessories, and software has never been greater. iLounge’s new iPad Buyers’ Guide + iPod/iPhone Book 5 combines a completely updated version of the iPod/iPhone Book—our make-the-most-of-iPods and iPhones tutorial edition—with two new features: a 40-page iPad guide and six new iDesign features spotlighting outstanding developers of Apple accessories and applications. Learn the philosophies behind leading add-on designers at Incase, Speck, and SwitchEasy, as well as the fan-grabbing techniques used by App Store standouts Duck Duck Moose, PopCap Games, and Tapbots!
See official download page for more information and images.
The iPad Buyers’ Guide + iPod/iPhone Book 5 is available in single-page and twin-page versions maximized for reading on computers, iPads, iPhones, and iPod touches. It is completely free for iLounge readers, and distributed in PDF format for maximum compatibility across devices. Please do your part to share the Guide by telling a friend, or hosting it on your filesharing network of choice. Enjoy!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Apple files lawsuit accusing Qualcomm of withholding patent royalties
- Apple releases updated iOS Developer Design Resources
- Apple’s exclusive audiobook deal with Audible ends in Europe following EU antitrust scrutiny
- Nintendo officially announces Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS, coming Feb. 2
- Rumor: Apple working on second-generation Apple Pencil
- GarageBand 2.2 adds Logic Pro X integration, Alchemy synth, Multi-Take Recording
- FTC files complaint against Qualcomm citing royalty deal with Apple
- India mulling manufacturing regulation changes which could woo Apple
- Apple Music creative team discusses the service’s exclusives, future
- Apple raising UK App Store prices by more than 25 percent
- Revogi Smart Lightbulb, Smart Lightstrip, Smart Candle + Smart Meter Plug
- Audeze iSine10 In-Ear Headphones
- MOCACARE MOCACuff Connected Blood Pressure Monitor
- Apple AirPods
- Elgato Eve Motion
- Olloclip Core Lens Set for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Logitech Pop Home Switch Starter Pack
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- iHome iPLWBT5 Docking Clock Radio for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Brydge 12.9 iPad Pro Keyboard
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10