iLounge releases massive iPad Buyers’ Guide + iPod/iPhone Book 5
The fifth edition of iLounge’s famous iPod/iPhone Book has just arrived, now with a brand-new iPad Buyers’ Guide packed in! Download the free Book today!
With more than two million iPads already sold, the need for an honest, independent look at the complete world of iPad hardware, accessories, and software has never been greater. iLounge’s new iPad Buyers’ Guide + iPod/iPhone Book 5 combines a completely updated version of the iPod/iPhone Book—our make-the-most-of-iPods and iPhones tutorial edition—with two new features: a 40-page iPad guide and six new iDesign features spotlighting outstanding developers of Apple accessories and applications. Learn the philosophies behind leading add-on designers at Incase, Speck, and SwitchEasy, as well as the fan-grabbing techniques used by App Store standouts Duck Duck Moose, PopCap Games, and Tapbots!
See official download page for more information and images.
The iPad Buyers’ Guide + iPod/iPhone Book 5 is available in single-page and twin-page versions maximized for reading on computers, iPads, iPhones, and iPod touches. It is completely free for iLounge readers, and distributed in PDF format for maximum compatibility across devices. Please do your part to share the Guide by telling a friend, or hosting it on your filesharing network of choice. Enjoy!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, July giveaway reminder
- Happy Independence Day from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple to reportedly shutter Beats Music? (Update: No)
- Report: iOS 8 adoption rate estimated at 30%
- Apple Watch to come in 4GB, 8GB versions?
- Apple hits 10 million iPhone 6, 6 Plus sales in first weekend
- Video First Look: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus support 2.1A charging, ship with 1A adapters
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus unboxing and comparison gallery posted
- iFixit posts teardowns of iPhone 6, 6 Plus
- Apps of the Week: Epic Zen Garden, OmniFocus, Evernote, Pocket + more
- Apple and U2 working on ‘secret project’ to boost music sales
- Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Spigen F70Q 7000mAh Dual Portable Quick Charger
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels