iLounge releases the 2011 iPod/iPhone/iPad Buyers’ Guide
It’s here: iLounge’s annual guide to the iPod, iPhone, and iPad, plus their accessories, apps and games has arrived! Download the 2011 iPod/iPhone/iPad Buyers’ Guide today!
The 2011 Buyers’ Guide is a one-download shortcut to all of the best iPod, iPhone, and iPad holiday shopping information we’ve compiled over the last year, designed to be useful for any sort of reader: new iPod and iPhone users will appreciate detailed shopping tips and the brand new iGlossary, which cuts through all the technical jargon related to the players and accessories, while hard-core fans will enjoy exclusive sneak peeks at Scosche’s iClops video camera for the iPad and older iPod touches, Optoma’s Neo-i portable video projector, and more! Additional details are after the download links below.
Now with over 200 pages of helpful information, the 2011 Guide includes over 20 different brand-new and refreshed features. Inside, you’ll find everything you need to make smarter Apple purchases this year: lists of the lowest-priced and smartest places to buy iPods, iPhones, and accessories, plus selling prices so you can trade up your old model. You’ll also find sections dedicated to the best 100 games and 100 essential apps for the iPod, iPhone, and iPad, and up-to-date lists of top-rated accessories—sorted by device model and by category.
Our 2011 iPod/iPhone/iPad Buyers’ Guide is available in a computer- and iPad-friendly wide-screen version, a single-page version suitable for printing, and a small-screen version for viewing on the iPhone or iPod touch. iPad users: The two-page version is entirely readable on the iPad; the one-page version increases the amount of page-turning but makes text larger on the iPad, and is easier to print if need be. We strongly recommend that iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad users download the Guide to their computers, then drag and drop it into iTunes for reading in iBooks. Each version is completely free for iLounge readers, and distributed in PDF format for maximum compatibility across devices. For additional details, click here to see the full story. And please do your part to share the Guide by telling a friend, or hosting it on your file sharing network of choice. Enjoy!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple confirms iOS 10 kernel was left open to improve performance
- Apple leaves iOS 10 kernel open to scrutiny
- Judge throws out ‘Error 53’ lawsuit against Apple
- Chinese company in iPhone patent fight is all but defunct
- Apple adds nine more apps to universal search in Apple TV
- WSJ: iPhone to see modest changes this year, eliminate headphone jack
- China tightening restrictions on mobile games starting next month
- Supreme Court patent ruling bodes well for future Apple cases
- Apple to pay $400M to consumers over e-book price fixing case
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Flex Arc Wireless Earbuds + Speakers
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7NC SonicPro Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation
- Twelve South BookBook for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Spigen Rugged Armor, Style Armor + Wallet S for iPhone SE
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app