iLounge releases the 2011 iPod/iPhone/iPad Buyers’ Guide
It’s here: iLounge’s annual guide to the iPod, iPhone, and iPad, plus their accessories, apps and games has arrived! Download the 2011 iPod/iPhone/iPad Buyers’ Guide today!
The 2011 Buyers’ Guide is a one-download shortcut to all of the best iPod, iPhone, and iPad holiday shopping information we’ve compiled over the last year, designed to be useful for any sort of reader: new iPod and iPhone users will appreciate detailed shopping tips and the brand new iGlossary, which cuts through all the technical jargon related to the players and accessories, while hard-core fans will enjoy exclusive sneak peeks at Scosche’s iClops video camera for the iPad and older iPod touches, Optoma’s Neo-i portable video projector, and more! Additional details are after the download links below.
Now with over 200 pages of helpful information, the 2011 Guide includes over 20 different brand-new and refreshed features. Inside, you’ll find everything you need to make smarter Apple purchases this year: lists of the lowest-priced and smartest places to buy iPods, iPhones, and accessories, plus selling prices so you can trade up your old model. You’ll also find sections dedicated to the best 100 games and 100 essential apps for the iPod, iPhone, and iPad, and up-to-date lists of top-rated accessories—sorted by device model and by category.
Our 2011 iPod/iPhone/iPad Buyers’ Guide is available in a computer- and iPad-friendly wide-screen version, a single-page version suitable for printing, and a small-screen version for viewing on the iPhone or iPod touch. iPad users: The two-page version is entirely readable on the iPad; the one-page version increases the amount of page-turning but makes text larger on the iPad, and is easier to print if need be. We strongly recommend that iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad users download the Guide to their computers, then drag and drop it into iTunes for reading in iBooks. Each version is completely free for iLounge readers, and distributed in PDF format for maximum compatibility across devices. For additional details, click here to see the full story. And please do your part to share the Guide by telling a friend, or hosting it on your file sharing network of choice. Enjoy!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Apple announces iOS business development partnership with Deloitte
- Apple logs iMessage contact info, could be compelled to offer info to police
- Apple reportedly calls in hackers for meeting on bug bounty program
- Apple creating new London headquarters
- Honeywell debuts Lyric T5 HomeKit-enabled smart thermostat
- Executives talk Apple Music successes and failures
- Apple Q4 earnings call set for October 27
- Sonos speakers available on Apple’s online store today, in Apple Stores next month
- Apple lacks lobbying power in fight with EU
- Apple to offer ‘Spoken Editions’ of written content from top publishers
- 808 Audio XS Sport Rugged Wireless Speaker
- Mass Fidelity Core Bluetooth Speaker
- Thought Out Simplex Tablet iPad Stand
- SmartX Galaxy ZEGA Starter Kit
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Leather Case
- Apple Watch Series 2
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Twelve South HiRise 2 for iPhone + iPad
- Nomad Pod Pro for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Sevenhugs hugOne Sleep Monitoring System
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps