iLounge releases the 2011 iPod/iPhone/iPad Buyers’ Guide
It’s here: iLounge’s annual guide to the iPod, iPhone, and iPad, plus their accessories, apps and games has arrived! Download the 2011 iPod/iPhone/iPad Buyers’ Guide today!
The 2011 Buyers’ Guide is a one-download shortcut to all of the best iPod, iPhone, and iPad holiday shopping information we’ve compiled over the last year, designed to be useful for any sort of reader: new iPod and iPhone users will appreciate detailed shopping tips and the brand new iGlossary, which cuts through all the technical jargon related to the players and accessories, while hard-core fans will enjoy exclusive sneak peeks at Scosche’s iClops video camera for the iPad and older iPod touches, Optoma’s Neo-i portable video projector, and more! Additional details are after the download links below.
Now with over 200 pages of helpful information, the 2011 Guide includes over 20 different brand-new and refreshed features. Inside, you’ll find everything you need to make smarter Apple purchases this year: lists of the lowest-priced and smartest places to buy iPods, iPhones, and accessories, plus selling prices so you can trade up your old model. You’ll also find sections dedicated to the best 100 games and 100 essential apps for the iPod, iPhone, and iPad, and up-to-date lists of top-rated accessories—sorted by device model and by category.
Our 2011 iPod/iPhone/iPad Buyers’ Guide is available in a computer- and iPad-friendly wide-screen version, a single-page version suitable for printing, and a small-screen version for viewing on the iPhone or iPod touch. iPad users: The two-page version is entirely readable on the iPad; the one-page version increases the amount of page-turning but makes text larger on the iPad, and is easier to print if need be. We strongly recommend that iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad users download the Guide to their computers, then drag and drop it into iTunes for reading in iBooks. Each version is completely free for iLounge readers, and distributed in PDF format for maximum compatibility across devices. For additional details, click here to see the full story. And please do your part to share the Guide by telling a friend, or hosting it on your file sharing network of choice. Enjoy!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Happy Columbus Day + Canadian Thanksgiving!
- A note on our iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus case reviews
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?