iLounge Triple Crown Giveaway Begins
All Contests Closed: The Desktop and iPod Style Contests are now closed for judging. No further entries can be uploaded to the galleries. We will announce all winners by tomorrow, August 6th at 12 pm PT/3 pm ET. Thank you for your patience.
Important Update (*): We’re ratcheting up the stakes even higher. As of today, there are now two prizes for the iPod Style Contest (see below). Our new Super Prize winner will receive iLounge’s official, just-released 4G 20GB iPod review unit. (This unit is being tested and being treated with the ultimate care during our review process. Everything included in the original box will be re-packed and appear as new as possible.) The iPod Style contest’s Second Prize winner will receive a new iPod mini.
Thank you to techlist.com for sponsoring this giveaway with three iPod minis.
We’re mixing things up with this month’s iLounge giveaway, with one brand new iPod mini to give away two weeks from now, and two more to follow two weeks later.
Ten questions, one mini
This portion of the giveaway is now CLOSED to entries, but you can still help iLounge learn about its readers by filling out the survey. Thank you.
Two galleries, two minis*
We’re launching a new photo gallery and ramping up an old favorite. Two talented people will receive brand new iPod minis for submitting the best entries* for these galleries, and we’ll pick the winners four weeks from now.
- Desktop Wallpaper Gallery
The sky’s the limit in iLounge’s Desktop Wallpaper Gallery, which has previously featured iPod-themed desktop/wallpaper images for computers. We’ll give away one iPod mini to our favorite new Desktop Wallpaper submission, which can be photographic, artistic, or whatever you like - so long as it meets the pixel requirements (1600x1200 or widescreen 1280 x 854 - 300k maximum file size) and includes the iLounge.com name somewhere in the image. You have virtually unlimited creative freedom, so make your entry funny, serious, subtle, or strong. Entrants may also use photos from any of our photo galleries to design your desktop, but only for this iLounge contest. Check out our current iPod desktop wallpaper collection for inspiration.
If you like, you can download the iLounge logo for your use in your Desktop art.
New iPod Style Gallery
By popular demand, we’re launching iLounge’s newest photo gallery, the iPod Style Gallery, designed to let users submit photos of people with iPods that show at least one of three things: fashion, style, or sex appeal. The rules are simple: iPod Style pictures may not be comical or graphically explicit, must include an iPod, and may not be Photoshopped (besides cropping, brightness, and color adjustment). Other than that, anything goes. We’ll leave it to you to decide what’s fashionable, stylish, or sexy: silk shirts or suntan lotion, club scenes or summer beach photos - anything will be considered so long as it catches the eye. *We’ll give away a just-released fourth-generation (20GB) iPod to our Super Prize winner, and a new-in-box iPod mini to our Second Prize Winner.* Pixel requirements: submit in 640x480 - 150k maximum file size, and please be prepared to submit a higher resolution (1600x1200) version as well upon request.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The iLounge Triple Crown Giveaway will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entries are as follows:
- Giveaway 1: Survey: July 21st, 2004 at 11:59pm PT
- Giveaway 2: Desktops: August 4th, 2004 at 11:59pm PT
- Giveaway 3: iPod Style: August 4th, 2004 at 11:59pm PT
One entry per person per Survey giveaway. Survey forms must be completely filled out. You may enter the Desktop and iPod Style contests as many times as you like. Non-valid email addresses, duplicate or similar IP addresses, or duplicate or similar names will automatically void entry.
This giveaway is open to U.S. and international residents.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
Private information submitted by individuals becomes the property of iLounge. iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, and the name of the winners will be used to identify the winners on the web site.
The aggregate prize consists of 3 Apple iPod minis valued at $250, each to be given to a different individual, and 1 Apple iPod 4G (20GB) valued at $299. Odds of winning any of these prizes depends upon the number of valid entries received.
Winners entered in the Survey will be chosen through a random electronic drawing. Winners in the Desktop and iPod Style contest will be selected through a judging process by iLounge staff members.
Winners will be notified by email and announced at iLounge.com.
Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All submissions automatically become the property of iLounge.
All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards