iLounge upgrades servers, more coming
In order to keep up with - and hopefully outpace - dramatic increases in iLounge’s traffic, we have upgraded our servers for the second time in six months. This upgrade moves iLounge onto an even more powerful array of machines more capable of handling the over two million readers we now have in a single month, and will hopefully result in faster, better connections to iLounge for all of our readers.
Substantial additional changes - entirely positive ones - are planned for the next two months. As always, we are working on major improvements to increase speed and other features of the site, and will not pass any associated costs on to our readers. Despite rising costs of hosting, maintenance and design, we remain committed to keeping iLounge entirely free of charge.
We hope you enjoy the faster iLounge servers.
Dennis Lloyd & Team iLounge
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?