iLounge Wallpaper Contest - Winners Announced
Published: Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Site News Categories:
This contest is now closed. Winners have been announced here. Congratulations and thank you to all who submitted entries! Everyone loves desktop background art (aka wallpaper): after years of submissions, we now have over 450 pieces of art in our Desktop/Wallpaper Art Gallery. Now we’re looking to expand it - and cover the latest and greatest iPod models. So we’re announcing our latest art contest: “Wallpaper Yourself an iPhone, Apple TV, or iPods.”
The rules are simple:
- Create a high-resolution (1600 pixels wide x 1200 pixels tall) desktop wallpaper featuring any current iPod model:
- Include the iLounge.com name. The iLounge logo is not necessary.
Other than the iLounge.com name and the image of the iPod, the work must be entirely your original creation, and created for this contest. Photographs and artwork are both acceptable, however, original art is strongly preferred. We’ll pick our three favorite pieces of wallpaper to win one of the following three prizes.
Grand Prize: One Apple iPhone* ($499, 4GB). We’ll help one lucky winner buy Apple’s combination cell phone, widescreen iPod, and Internet device - we’ll supply the funds for the iPhone; the cell phone contract is your responsibility.
Second Prize: One Apple TV ($299, 40GB). Enjoy iTunes-managed audio, video, and photo content on your widescreen TV with the new Apple TV device.
Third Prize: One iPod nano ($199, 4GB) and one iPod shuffle ($79, 1GB) in the winner’s choice of colors.
|Recent Contest Entries|
No purchase is necessary to enter.
The Wallpaper Yourself an iPhone, Apple TV, or iPods Contest begins as of this posting and ends on March 25, 2007 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Winners will be announced on iLounge March 31, 2007.
You may submit as many entries as you want.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
By submitting, you agree that all art, photographs, and private information you submit become the property of iLounge, and that you will not and have not submitted such images to any other contest.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the responsibility of the winners. In order to accommodate both U.S. and international residents, iLounge will furnish prizes in the form of currency that can be used to purchase the products listed, and not the products themselves. The Grand Prize winner shall have complete and sole responsibility for all costs above the $499 stated prize herein, including without limitation any and all expenses relating to cell phone and data services.
iLounge reserves the right to refuse entries due to graphic violence, sex, drugs, etc. iLounge also reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Changes introduced to Apple’s app content rating system
- iOS 7.1.1 makes in-app purchases clear in Top Grossing chart
- Apple releases iOS 7.1.1
- Apps: 1Password 4.5, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Health Mate 2.0 + WeMo 1.5.1
- Apple Reuse & Recycling program expands to iPad
- Apple offering free recycling of used products in stores
- Report: 5.5” ‘iPhone Air’ may not be seen until 2015
- Apple interviewing candidates for mobile payment service
- Apple launches environmental responsibility campaign
- Apple TV adds A&E, History, Lifetime channels
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- Incipio Tek-nical for iPad Air
- Lepow ADD Power Bank
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac