iLounge’s 2012 CES Site launches with maps, exhibitors
With the 2012 International CES starting next week, you can be sure there’s going to be a ton of Apple-related news to report from the show floor, and we’re bringing out our entire editorial team to help get you all the big news, photos, and more. We’ll be on a special publishing schedule, starting with some weekend updates and continuing actively throughout the pre-show and show events.
Three of our six team members have Twitter accounts that you can follow for individual observations: Jeremy Horwitz (@horwitz), Jesse Hollington (@jhollington), and Nick Guy (@thenickguy) will all be tweeting about Apple- and non-Apple-related topics before and during the show. To stick solely to the key news from CES, our official @iLounge Twitter feed is available.
Our CES mini-site is already in the process of being updated with new maps, photos, and more. Show attendees will soon find the latest maps of the iLounge Pavilion, the 75,000+ square foot area dedicated to Apple-related products, as well as a list of exhibitors.
Visit us before and during the show for plenty of great updates—we look forward to sharing them with you!
- InCarBite, Marshall/Urbanears + Peri
- Kanex, Macally, Oaxis + Standzout
- Lenmar, Lynktec, PhoneSuit + WeeGo
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?