iLounge 5th Birthday Contest - Winners Announced
And the winners are…
Grand Prize: Martin Laksman of Buenos Aires, Argentina
One white Apple MacBook computer and one 80GB iPod (est. retail value: $1448)
Second Place: Christian Chen of Panama City, Panama
Black 80GB iPod (est. value: $349)
Third Place: Marco Dela Torre of Rizal, Phillipines
4GB iPod nano in Silver, Pink, Blue, Green or Red (est. value: $199)
Congratulations to all of the winners!
We liked these entries as well. Here are five runners-up in no particular order.
They will all receive an iLounge Headphone t-shirt.
Donald Emerson of Decatur, Georgia
Marco Dela Torre of Rizal, Phillipines
Silviu Radulescu of Bucharest, Romania
Mike Ingham of Derby, England
We have received many fantastic ads! Thank you for entering the contest. There is plenty of time for entries, so get creative and submit your ads!
To celebrate our upcoming fifth birthday, we wanted to give away a few great prizes to our loyal readers, so we’ve picked three amazing options.
One Grand Prize winner will win a white Apple MacBook computer and 80GB iPod combination (est. retail value: $1448).
One Second Place winner will win a black 80GB iPod (est. value: $349).
And finally, one Third Place winner will win a 4GB iPod nano in Silver, Pink, Blue, Green or PRODUCT (RED). (est. value: $199).
The rules are simple. Design an effective, interesting online ad for iLounge - a banner, a badge, an emailable greeting card, a photograph, or any combination - and submit it to our iLounge 5th Birthday Contest Gallery, along with your name and e-mail address. You can use any type of original artwork or original photography; so long as it’s visually appealing and tasteful, we’ll consider it for judging.
You may submit as many images as you want, but they must be your original work, and each must contain the phrase “iLounge.com.” Use of our logo is acceptable, but our three winners will be selected on overall quality as determined by iLounge’s editors.
- JPEG format
- Any size ad. Standard online ad sizes can be found here.
- 300kb maximum
By downloading and using the official iLounge logo in your ad you hereby agree to its copyright. The iLounge chair and iPod logo can only be used in the iLounge 5th Birthday Contest. Our lawyers are watching.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
The Design the iLounge Ad Contest begins on Nov. 1, 2006 and ends on Dec. 1, 2006 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Winners will be announced on iLounge in December, 2006.
You may submit as many entries as you want.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
By submitting, you agree that all private information, art, and photographs you submit become the property of iLounge, and that you will not and have not submitted such photographs to any other contest.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple WWDC Keynote set for June 10
- Apps: Foursquare 6.2, Hyper Breaker Turbo, Pandora 4.3 + Shazam 6.0
- Apple patent application details interactive AirPlay, TV
- Report: iWatch pushed to late 2014?
- Griffin releases iPhone 5 Survivor + Catalyst Waterproof Case
- OtterBox acquires LifeProof
- LifeProof debuts Frē case for iPad mini
- Logitech debuts Wired Keyboard for iPad
- New Apple online store design alters focus, hides deals
- Apps: ABC Aquarium, Disney Jr. Appisodes, Pinterest 2.4 + Pocket Informant Pro 3.0
- C4 Electronics Dolry HiFi Stone 30-Pin AirPlay Adapter
- Boombotix Boombot Rex Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Nuu Splash Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Scosche boomBottle Weatherproof Sport Wireless Speaker
- HMDX Jam Plus Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband
- Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 + 200 Bluetooth + AirPlay Wireless Speakers
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Trü Protection Trü-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- iMessages showing as Delivered when iPhone is out of coverage
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox