iLounge 5th Birthday Contest - Winners Announced
And the winners are…
Grand Prize: Martin Laksman of Buenos Aires, Argentina
One white Apple MacBook computer and one 80GB iPod (est. retail value: $1448)
Second Place: Christian Chen of Panama City, Panama
Black 80GB iPod (est. value: $349)
Third Place: Marco Dela Torre of Rizal, Phillipines
4GB iPod nano in Silver, Pink, Blue, Green or Red (est. value: $199)
Congratulations to all of the winners!
We liked these entries as well. Here are five runners-up in no particular order.
They will all receive an iLounge Headphone t-shirt.
Donald Emerson of Decatur, Georgia
Marco Dela Torre of Rizal, Phillipines
Silviu Radulescu of Bucharest, Romania
Mike Ingham of Derby, England
We have received many fantastic ads! Thank you for entering the contest. There is plenty of time for entries, so get creative and submit your ads!
To celebrate our upcoming fifth birthday, we wanted to give away a few great prizes to our loyal readers, so we’ve picked three amazing options.
One Grand Prize winner will win a white Apple MacBook computer and 80GB iPod combination (est. retail value: $1448).
One Second Place winner will win a black 80GB iPod (est. value: $349).
And finally, one Third Place winner will win a 4GB iPod nano in Silver, Pink, Blue, Green or PRODUCT (RED). (est. value: $199).
The rules are simple. Design an effective, interesting online ad for iLounge - a banner, a badge, an emailable greeting card, a photograph, or any combination - and submit it to our iLounge 5th Birthday Contest Gallery, along with your name and e-mail address. You can use any type of original artwork or original photography; so long as it’s visually appealing and tasteful, we’ll consider it for judging.
You may submit as many images as you want, but they must be your original work, and each must contain the phrase “iLounge.com.” Use of our logo is acceptable, but our three winners will be selected on overall quality as determined by iLounge’s editors.
- JPEG format
- Any size ad. Standard online ad sizes can be found here.
- 300kb maximum
By downloading and using the official iLounge logo in your ad you hereby agree to its copyright. The iLounge chair and iPod logo can only be used in the iLounge 5th Birthday Contest. Our lawyers are watching.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
The Design the iLounge Ad Contest begins on Nov. 1, 2006 and ends on Dec. 1, 2006 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Winners will be announced on iLounge in December, 2006.
You may submit as many entries as you want.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
By submitting, you agree that all private information, art, and photographs you submit become the property of iLounge, and that you will not and have not submitted such photographs to any other contest.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Apple partners with PayAnywhere for Apple Pay
- Report: iPhone 6S to retain 16GB base model
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?