iLounge 5th Birthday Contest - Winners Announced
And the winners are…
Grand Prize: Martin Laksman of Buenos Aires, Argentina
One white Apple MacBook computer and one 80GB iPod (est. retail value: $1448)
Second Place: Christian Chen of Panama City, Panama
Black 80GB iPod (est. value: $349)
Third Place: Marco Dela Torre of Rizal, Phillipines
4GB iPod nano in Silver, Pink, Blue, Green or Red (est. value: $199)
Congratulations to all of the winners!
We liked these entries as well. Here are five runners-up in no particular order.
They will all receive an iLounge Headphone t-shirt.
Donald Emerson of Decatur, Georgia
Marco Dela Torre of Rizal, Phillipines
Silviu Radulescu of Bucharest, Romania
Mike Ingham of Derby, England
We have received many fantastic ads! Thank you for entering the contest. There is plenty of time for entries, so get creative and submit your ads!
To celebrate our upcoming fifth birthday, we wanted to give away a few great prizes to our loyal readers, so we’ve picked three amazing options.
One Grand Prize winner will win a white Apple MacBook computer and 80GB iPod combination (est. retail value: $1448).
One Second Place winner will win a black 80GB iPod (est. value: $349).
And finally, one Third Place winner will win a 4GB iPod nano in Silver, Pink, Blue, Green or PRODUCT (RED). (est. value: $199).
The rules are simple. Design an effective, interesting online ad for iLounge - a banner, a badge, an emailable greeting card, a photograph, or any combination - and submit it to our iLounge 5th Birthday Contest Gallery, along with your name and e-mail address. You can use any type of original artwork or original photography; so long as it’s visually appealing and tasteful, we’ll consider it for judging.
You may submit as many images as you want, but they must be your original work, and each must contain the phrase “iLounge.com.” Use of our logo is acceptable, but our three winners will be selected on overall quality as determined by iLounge’s editors.
- JPEG format
- Any size ad. Standard online ad sizes can be found here.
- 300kb maximum
By downloading and using the official iLounge logo in your ad you hereby agree to its copyright. The iLounge chair and iPod logo can only be used in the iLounge 5th Birthday Contest. Our lawyers are watching.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
The Design the iLounge Ad Contest begins on Nov. 1, 2006 and ends on Dec. 1, 2006 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Winners will be announced on iLounge in December, 2006.
You may submit as many entries as you want.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
By submitting, you agree that all private information, art, and photographs you submit become the property of iLounge, and that you will not and have not submitted such photographs to any other contest.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple’s new ‘Echo rival’ may feature a camera
- Apple ‘working rapidly’ to extend Apple Pay to more countries
- Report: Apple’s Siri-based Amazon Echo competitor will be a new Apple TV
- Report: Apple SVP Eddy Cue proposed bid to buy Time Warner
- Beta testing for Pokémon GO begins in the U.S.
- Apple’s plan to open stores in India hits a snag (Update: India’s finance minister ratifies ruling)
- Apple looking into charging stations for electric cars
- Apple hires hint at improvements in encryption, health monitoring
- Hyundai adds CarPlay support to more vehicles
- Plaintiffs file new motion to keep ‘Error 53’ Touch ID lawsuit alive
- OtterBox Symmetry Series Hybrid Case for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Logitech Logi BASE Charging Stand for iPad Pro
- Twelve South TimePorter for Apple Watch
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)