iLounge 5th Birthday Contest - Winners Announced
And the winners are…
Grand Prize: Martin Laksman of Buenos Aires, Argentina
One white Apple MacBook computer and one 80GB iPod (est. retail value: $1448)
Second Place: Christian Chen of Panama City, Panama
Black 80GB iPod (est. value: $349)
Third Place: Marco Dela Torre of Rizal, Phillipines
4GB iPod nano in Silver, Pink, Blue, Green or Red (est. value: $199)
Congratulations to all of the winners!
We liked these entries as well. Here are five runners-up in no particular order.
They will all receive an iLounge Headphone t-shirt.
Donald Emerson of Decatur, Georgia
Marco Dela Torre of Rizal, Phillipines
Silviu Radulescu of Bucharest, Romania
Mike Ingham of Derby, England
We have received many fantastic ads! Thank you for entering the contest. There is plenty of time for entries, so get creative and submit your ads!
To celebrate our upcoming fifth birthday, we wanted to give away a few great prizes to our loyal readers, so we’ve picked three amazing options.
One Grand Prize winner will win a white Apple MacBook computer and 80GB iPod combination (est. retail value: $1448).
One Second Place winner will win a black 80GB iPod (est. value: $349).
And finally, one Third Place winner will win a 4GB iPod nano in Silver, Pink, Blue, Green or PRODUCT (RED). (est. value: $199).
The rules are simple. Design an effective, interesting online ad for iLounge - a banner, a badge, an emailable greeting card, a photograph, or any combination - and submit it to our iLounge 5th Birthday Contest Gallery, along with your name and e-mail address. You can use any type of original artwork or original photography; so long as it’s visually appealing and tasteful, we’ll consider it for judging.
You may submit as many images as you want, but they must be your original work, and each must contain the phrase “iLounge.com.” Use of our logo is acceptable, but our three winners will be selected on overall quality as determined by iLounge’s editors.
- JPEG format
- Any size ad. Standard online ad sizes can be found here.
- 300kb maximum
By downloading and using the official iLounge logo in your ad you hereby agree to its copyright. The iLounge chair and iPod logo can only be used in the iLounge 5th Birthday Contest. Our lawyers are watching.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
The Design the iLounge Ad Contest begins on Nov. 1, 2006 and ends on Dec. 1, 2006 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Winners will be announced on iLounge in December, 2006.
You may submit as many entries as you want.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
By submitting, you agree that all private information, art, and photographs you submit become the property of iLounge, and that you will not and have not submitted such photographs to any other contest.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Report: AirPods delay due to problems with wireless audio synchronization
- Apple offering hands-on demos of Super Mario Run in stores
- Report: Apple pursuing studio agreements for early movie rentals
- Apple releases seventh beta of iOS 10.2 to developers
- Apple makes its picks for best iPhone, iPad and Apple TV apps of 2016
- Apple acknowledges Apple Music now includes ‘all the benefits of iTunes Match’
- Apple Music tops 20 million subscribers
- Apple blames ‘external factors’ for iPhone fires in China
- Rumor: 2017 iPhones won’t include glass chassis or wireless charging; will add red color
- Top Apple supplier Foxconn planning U.S. investment
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- iHome iPLWBT5 Docking Clock Radio for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Brydge 12.9 iPad Pro Keyboard
- Sen.se GuardPeanut
- iHome iZBT10 Zenergy Bedside Sleep Therapy Speaker
- Twelve South HiRise Duet for Apple Watch and iPhone
- IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor
- JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Heart Rate Headphones
- Edifier e235 Luna E Speaker System
- Clamcase ClamCase+ for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10