iLounge’s Blog The Book Contest - CLOSED
Published: Sunday, August 21, 2005
Site News Categories:
Want to be the most popular blogger on the block? Here’s the way to do it. iLounge is giving away a total of 15 iPod shuffles - or cash - to people who link to the brand new Free iPod Book and Back to School Guide.
Grand Prize - Winner with the most unique referrals to The Free iPod Book download page wins:
10 iPod shuffles (each 512MB, valued at $990). Keep them. Give them to your friends (and/or blog readers). Or take a cash-only prize of $1000 instead. If you win, you’ll get your choice.
Second Place - Winner with the second most unique referrals to The Free iPod Book download page wins:
3 iPod shuffles (each 512MB, valued at $297) or a $300 cash-only prize.
Third Place - Random draw winner with at least 25 or more unique referrals to The Free iPod Book download page wins:
2 iPod shuffles (each 512MB, valued at $198) or a $200 cash-only prize.
How to Enter:
Just insert one of the following contest badges onto your blog’s page(s). Choose your badge wisely - pick a Free iPod Book badge if you think that will appeal most to your readers, a Back to School Guide badge otherwise, or use both - it’s your choice.
1. Please download one or both badges to your server:
2. Please use this link for the badge(s): http://ilounge.com/blogthebook/
3. Please send us an email with a link to your blog.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The Blog The Book Contest will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entries: September 23, 2005, 11:59 pm.
- One entry per person per household.
- This giveaway is open to U.S. and international residents.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- By submitting, you agree that all private information you submit automatically becomes the property of iLounge. iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, and the name of the winners will be used to identify the winners on iLounge.com.
- Winners will be announced on this page on September 26, 2005.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms and/or rules at any time to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple hires radio exec for iTunes Radio
- Apps: 12 Days of Gifts, The Animal Alphabet Singers, Drawing Together + FIFA
- China Labor Watch seeks investigation of Pegatron deaths
- Dec. 20 deadline for CES Best of Show Submissions
- Report: Forstall advising startups, involved in philanthropy
- Lightning developer leaves Apple, redesigns Square Reader
- China Mobile opens iPhone preorders on Dec. 12
- Apple, others call for govt. surveillance reform
- New apps aim to fix iOS 7 wallpaper issues
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, new giveaway
- Kanex Foldable iDevice Stand
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Photo Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- Belkin APEX360 Advanced Protection Case for iPad mini
- STM Grip 2 for iPad Air
- CM4 Slite Card Case for iPhone 5c
- Newer Technology NuGuard KX for iPad Air + iPad mini
- The Joy Factory aXtion Bold for iPad Air
- OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPad Air + iPad mini with Retina display
- Tabu Lumen TL800 App Enabled LED Color Smart Bulb
- Wren V5BT Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone
- Custom ringtones assignments don’t sync to iCloud
- Resuming incomplete iCloud backups
- Adding multiple photos to a Shared Photo Stream
- Quality of videos sent via Messages
- Text messages being delivered to wrong iPhone
- Problems logging in to iTunes Store