iLounge’s Blog The Book Contest - CLOSED
Want to be the most popular blogger on the block? Here’s the way to do it. iLounge is giving away a total of 15 iPod shuffles - or cash - to people who link to the brand new Free iPod Book and Back to School Guide.
Grand Prize - Winner with the most unique referrals to The Free iPod Book download page wins:
10 iPod shuffles (each 512MB, valued at $990). Keep them. Give them to your friends (and/or blog readers). Or take a cash-only prize of $1000 instead. If you win, you’ll get your choice.
Second Place - Winner with the second most unique referrals to The Free iPod Book download page wins:
3 iPod shuffles (each 512MB, valued at $297) or a $300 cash-only prize.
Third Place - Random draw winner with at least 25 or more unique referrals to The Free iPod Book download page wins:
2 iPod shuffles (each 512MB, valued at $198) or a $200 cash-only prize.
How to Enter:
Just insert one of the following contest badges onto your blog’s page(s). Choose your badge wisely - pick a Free iPod Book badge if you think that will appeal most to your readers, a Back to School Guide badge otherwise, or use both - it’s your choice.
1. Please download one or both badges to your server:
2. Please use this link for the badge(s): http://ilounge.com/blogthebook/
3. Please send us an email with a link to your blog.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The Blog The Book Contest will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entries: September 23, 2005, 11:59 pm.
- One entry per person per household.
- This giveaway is open to U.S. and international residents.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- By submitting, you agree that all private information you submit automatically becomes the property of iLounge. iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, and the name of the winners will be used to identify the winners on iLounge.com.
- Winners will be announced on this page on September 26, 2005.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms and/or rules at any time to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Tim Cook to host Hillary Clinton fundraiser
- Report: Apple to update Apple Store app with personalized recommendations
- Report: Apple now prioritizing autonomous driving system in car project
- WSJ: Apple’s ‘hard-charging’ approach unsuccessful in negotiations with TV networks
- Video purports to show official Lightning to 3.5mm headphone adapter
- New iPhone pre-orders to start Sept. 9?
- Apple has sold one billion iPhones
- Parkopedia to provide detailed parking information for Apple Maps [Updated]
- Microsoft releases Pix camera app for iPhone
- Adobe launches new Lightroom viewer for Apple TV
- Elgato Avea Flare Portable Mood Light
- Moe Bull Stand for iPad Air 2 + 9.7” iPad Pro
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app