iLounge’s Blog The Book Contest - CLOSED
Want to be the most popular blogger on the block? Here’s the way to do it. iLounge is giving away a total of 15 iPod shuffles - or cash - to people who link to the brand new Free iPod Book and Back to School Guide.
Grand Prize - Winner with the most unique referrals to The Free iPod Book download page wins:
10 iPod shuffles (each 512MB, valued at $990). Keep them. Give them to your friends (and/or blog readers). Or take a cash-only prize of $1000 instead. If you win, you’ll get your choice.
Second Place - Winner with the second most unique referrals to The Free iPod Book download page wins:
3 iPod shuffles (each 512MB, valued at $297) or a $300 cash-only prize.
Third Place - Random draw winner with at least 25 or more unique referrals to The Free iPod Book download page wins:
2 iPod shuffles (each 512MB, valued at $198) or a $200 cash-only prize.
How to Enter:
Just insert one of the following contest badges onto your blog’s page(s). Choose your badge wisely - pick a Free iPod Book badge if you think that will appeal most to your readers, a Back to School Guide badge otherwise, or use both - it’s your choice.
1. Please download one or both badges to your server:
2. Please use this link for the badge(s): http://ilounge.com/blogthebook/
3. Please send us an email with a link to your blog.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The Blog The Book Contest will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entries: September 23, 2005, 11:59 pm.
- One entry per person per household.
- This giveaway is open to U.S. and international residents.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- By submitting, you agree that all private information you submit automatically becomes the property of iLounge. iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, and the name of the winners will be used to identify the winners on iLounge.com.
- Winners will be announced on this page on September 26, 2005.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms and/or rules at any time to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Cirrus Logic releases development kit for Lightning headphones
- Report details Apple Music’s vision for exclusive content
- Walgreens adds digital coupons to Apple Pay
- China orders Apple and others to monitor, report on app users
- South Korea regulators investigating Apple
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 26
- Apple’s UK tax bill under scrutiny
- Apple lays out ‘differential privacy’ plan for data collection
- Report: New iPhone’s space gray to be ‘much darker color’
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- IK Multimedia iKlip A/V
- ClamCase ClamCase+ for iPad Air 2
- Philips Hue White Ambience Starter Kit
- Naim Audio Mu-so Qb Speaker
- Phiaton BT 460 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app