iLounge’s Blog The Book Contest - CLOSED
Published: Sunday, August 21, 2005
Site News Categories:
Want to be the most popular blogger on the block? Here’s the way to do it. iLounge is giving away a total of 15 iPod shuffles - or cash - to people who link to the brand new Free iPod Book and Back to School Guide.
Grand Prize - Winner with the most unique referrals to The Free iPod Book download page wins:
10 iPod shuffles (each 512MB, valued at $990). Keep them. Give them to your friends (and/or blog readers). Or take a cash-only prize of $1000 instead. If you win, you’ll get your choice.
Second Place - Winner with the second most unique referrals to The Free iPod Book download page wins:
3 iPod shuffles (each 512MB, valued at $297) or a $300 cash-only prize.
Third Place - Random draw winner with at least 25 or more unique referrals to The Free iPod Book download page wins:
2 iPod shuffles (each 512MB, valued at $198) or a $200 cash-only prize.
How to Enter:
Just insert one of the following contest badges onto your blog’s page(s). Choose your badge wisely - pick a Free iPod Book badge if you think that will appeal most to your readers, a Back to School Guide badge otherwise, or use both - it’s your choice.
1. Please download one or both badges to your server:
2. Please use this link for the badge(s): http://ilounge.com/blogthebook/
3. Please send us an email with a link to your blog.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The Blog The Book Contest will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entries: September 23, 2005, 11:59 pm.
- One entry per person per household.
- This giveaway is open to U.S. and international residents.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- By submitting, you agree that all private information you submit automatically becomes the property of iLounge. iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, and the name of the winners will be used to identify the winners on iLounge.com.
- Winners will be announced on this page on September 26, 2005.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms and/or rules at any time to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apps: Duolingo 3.3, Marvel Unlimited 2.0, Smash Hit + Wave Wave
- Apple running large iPhone 5c ad on NY Times site
- Report: iOS 8 Maps to gain public transit directions
- Apple updates Remote app with improved Apple TV integration
- iOS 7.1 reveals two new iPad models?
- Apple TV 6.1 update released, allows users to hide channels
- Apple releases iOS 7.1
- Apple iPhone trade-in program arrives in Canada
- Apple TV adds iTunes Festival channel
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Grovemade Bamboo iPad Case for iPad mini
- Soundfreaq Sound Rise SFQ-08 Wireless Speaker with Alarm Clock
- Chil PowerShare Reactor 5.1 Amp Multidevice Charger
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number