iLounge’s Design the Next iPhone, Win the Next iPhone Contest - CLOSED
This contest is now closed for judging. Thank you to all who entered.
You’ve seen the Free iPod Book 3.3. On June 1, 2008, iLounge will release The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4, and six lucky contest winners will be announced inside.
How can you win? Design the Next iPhone! We want to see your creative and artistic talent! Submit a brand-new artistic rendition (minimum 1600 pixels wide) of what you think the next iPhone should look like. Your image may be wholly original or based in part on iLounge photos of the current-generation iPhone or iPod family, however, originality is strongly encouraged, and no use of others’ photos or previous contest entries is permitted. Please do not overlap text on top of the image of the iPhone. iLounge’s editors will pick our three favorite concepts from the pool of valid entries. You must submit your name, e-mail address, and location (city/state/country) with your art in order to qualify.
We will be looking for six total winners for this contest—three grand prize winners will receive Apple’s next-generation iPhone, courtesy of iLounge, and three runners up will receive $100 iTunes Gift Cards. Our plan is to pick two winners with “advanced” iPhone designs, another two for “simplified” iPhone designs, and two more for funny iPhone designs. The grand prize winners will be our three favorite overall entries. Use these design ideas to inspire your work and you’ll have the best shot at winning a next-generation iPhone of your own.
Three Grand Prizes: (1) Apple 2008 model iPhone, courtesy of iLounge.
Three Runner-Up Prizes: (1) $100 iTunes Store Gift Card, courtesy of iLounge.
Here are examples of the types of entries we’ve previously seen as submissions
to our Concept Galleries: iPhone Concept art.
|Recent iPhone Concept Contest Entries|
some c o l o r
The Design the Next iPhone Contest begins as of this posting and ends on May 25, 2008 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
You must submit your name, a valid e-mail address, plus city, state, and country with each entry. No exceptions.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Winners will be announced in the Free iPod + iPhone Book 4 on June 1, 2008.
You may submit as many entries as you want.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents. In order to accommodate both U.S. and international residents, including those in areas where the iPhone may not be available, iLounge will provide winners with the cash value of the base model iPhone at the U.S. Apple Store’s base purchase price or $400, whichever is less. Cell phone contracts and any other expenses above the U.S. Apple Store base purchase prices of the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
By submitting, you agree that all art, photographs, and private information you submit are entirely yours at the time of submission, become the property of iLounge upon submission, and that you have not submitted and will not submit such images to any other contest.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- Sanction-seeking Apple publicly disclosed Nokia terms
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Fonesalesman iQi Mobile Wireless Charging Receiver
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone