iLounge’s Design the Next iPhone, Win the Next iPhone Contest - CLOSED
This contest is now closed for judging. Thank you to all who entered.
You’ve seen the Free iPod Book 3.3. On June 1, 2008, iLounge will release The Free iPod + iPhone Book 4, and six lucky contest winners will be announced inside.
How can you win? Design the Next iPhone! We want to see your creative and artistic talent! Submit a brand-new artistic rendition (minimum 1600 pixels wide) of what you think the next iPhone should look like. Your image may be wholly original or based in part on iLounge photos of the current-generation iPhone or iPod family, however, originality is strongly encouraged, and no use of others’ photos or previous contest entries is permitted. Please do not overlap text on top of the image of the iPhone. iLounge’s editors will pick our three favorite concepts from the pool of valid entries. You must submit your name, e-mail address, and location (city/state/country) with your art in order to qualify.
We will be looking for six total winners for this contest—three grand prize winners will receive Apple’s next-generation iPhone, courtesy of iLounge, and three runners up will receive $100 iTunes Gift Cards. Our plan is to pick two winners with “advanced” iPhone designs, another two for “simplified” iPhone designs, and two more for funny iPhone designs. The grand prize winners will be our three favorite overall entries. Use these design ideas to inspire your work and you’ll have the best shot at winning a next-generation iPhone of your own.
Three Grand Prizes: (1) Apple 2008 model iPhone, courtesy of iLounge.
Three Runner-Up Prizes: (1) $100 iTunes Store Gift Card, courtesy of iLounge.
Here are examples of the types of entries we’ve previously seen as submissions
to our Concept Galleries: iPhone Concept art.
|Recent iPhone Concept Contest Entries|
some c o l o r
The Design the Next iPhone Contest begins as of this posting and ends on May 25, 2008 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
You must submit your name, a valid e-mail address, plus city, state, and country with each entry. No exceptions.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Winners will be announced in the Free iPod + iPhone Book 4 on June 1, 2008.
You may submit as many entries as you want.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents. In order to accommodate both U.S. and international residents, including those in areas where the iPhone may not be available, iLounge will provide winners with the cash value of the base model iPhone at the U.S. Apple Store’s base purchase price or $400, whichever is less. Cell phone contracts and any other expenses above the U.S. Apple Store base purchase prices of the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
By submitting, you agree that all art, photographs, and private information you submit are entirely yours at the time of submission, become the property of iLounge upon submission, and that you have not submitted and will not submit such images to any other contest.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple appoints Beats Music chief to head up iTunes Radio
- Facebook promises monthly iOS app updates
- iLounge Game Spotlight: 80 Days
- Typo iPhone keyboard returns, updated, as Typo 2
- Apple posts official Beats welcome announcement
- Report: Vivendi SA sold its Beats stake for $404 million
- Apple content delivery network for faster downloads now live in US, Europe
- Apps of the Week: NPR One, Crazy Taxi: City Rush, Interactive Alphabet 4.0 + more
- Report: Apple TV relaunch not coming this year
- Report: Apple eliminating positions of some Beats employees
- Tylt Energi 2K Smart Travel Charger
- Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad Air
- Kenu Airframe+ Portable Car Mount
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks