iLounge’s Holiday iPod Photo + iPhone nano Concept Contests
Published: Friday, October 5, 2007
Site News Categories:
This contest is now closed for judging. Winners will be announced in the 2008 Buyers’ Guide on November 1.
Every year, iLounge publishes a new iPod and accessories Buyers’ Guide. On November 1, 2007, iLounge will release our 2008 Buyers’ Guide, and 6 lucky contest winners will be announced inside.
We have two contests for this year’s edition. The first is The Holiday iPod Photo Contest, for readers with photographic talents, and the second is The iPhone nano Concept Contest, for readers with art skills. This year’s prizes include deluxe Ultimate Ears earphones, Geneva Lab speakers, and three brand new iPods!
Holiday iPod Photo Contest: Submit a photograph (minimum 1600 pixels wide) that fits within the broad theme of “an iPod or iPods during the December holidays.” We are looking for artistic, well-composed, and original photography - do not steal others’ photos for submission. No image editing is permitted other than to crop and color balance your shot. iLounge’s editors will pick our three favorites from the pool of valid entries. You must submit your name and location (city/country) with your photo in order to qualify.
Top Entry Prize: (1) Ultimate Ears’ custom-fit top-of-the-line UE-11 Pro Earphones (US$1,150), courtesy of Ultimate Ears.
Second Place Prize: (1) Ultimate Ears’ universal fit top-of-the-line triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones (US$400), courtesy of Ultimate Ears.
Third Place Prize: (1) 80GB Apple iPod classic (US$249), courtesy of iLounge.
Here are examples of the types of entries we’ve previously seen as submissions to our Photo Galleries: iPod Fashion photos.
|Recent Contest Entries|
Santa Bought you What????
The Perfect Gift
Wreath with MY ipod
appreciation 4 mr. jobs
iPhone nano Concept Contest: Submit an artistic rendition (minimum 1600 pixels wide) of what you’d hope an “iPhone nano” would look like. Your image may be wholly original or based in part on iLounge photos of the current-generation iPhone or iPod family, however, originality is strongly encouraged, and no use of others’ photos is permitted. Please do not overlap text on top of the image of the iPhone nano. iLounge’s editors will pick our three favorite concepts from the pool of valid entries. You must submit your name and location (city/country) with your art in order to qualify.
Top Entry Prize: (1) Geneva Lab Model L Sound System in white (US$699), courtesy of Geneva Lab + (1) 16GB Apple iPod touch, courtesy of iLounge.
Second Place Prize: (1) Geneva Lab Model L Sound System in red (US $699), courtesy of Geneva Lab.
Third Place Prize: (1) 8GB Apple iPod nano ($199), courtesy of iLounge.
Here are examples of the types of entries we’ve previously seen as submissions to our Concept Galleries: iPod Concept art.
|Recent Contest Entries|
my iPhone nano concept
No purchase is necessary to enter.
The iLounge 2008 Buyers’ Guide Contests begins as of this posting and ends on October 25, 2007 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Winners will be announced in the 2008 Buyers’ Guide on November 1, 2007.
You may submit as many entries as you want.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
By submitting, you agree that all art, photographs, and private information you submit are entirely yours at the time of submission, become the property of iLounge upon submission, and that you have not submitted and will not submit such images to any other contest.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Hitman GO
- Alleged next-gen iPad Air front panel leaked
- Apps: Baby Bundle, Breeze, Helpouts + iOOTP Baseball 2014
- Apple selling refurbished iPad mini with Retina display
- Yahoo aims to become default iOS Safari search engine
- Apple working with Shazam on iOS song discovery feature
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Hyundai bringing CarPlay to 2015 Sonata
- Apple agrees to anti-theft smartphone measures
- 8GB iPhone 5c launches in more European countries
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- Incipio Tek-nical for iPad Air
- Lepow ADD Power Bank
- Favi Swivel Screen Portfolio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Air
- ChargerLeash Charge & Sync Smart Lightning Cable
- iWalk Sound Angle Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- iWalk Extreme 10,000 Duo Battery Pack
- Speck DuraFolio for iPad Air + iPad mini
- Hack Things Poppy 3D Camera for iPhone 4/4S/5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac