iLounge’s Live Macworld ‘09 Coverage: 9am PT, Tuesday, 1/6/09 [Updated] | iLounge News

iLounge’s Live Macworld ‘09 Coverage: 9am PT, Tuesday, 1/6/09 [Updated]

By Jeremy Horwitz

Editor-in-Chief, iLounge
Published: Monday, January 5, 2009
News Categories: Apple

As always, iLounge’s editors are in the process of arriving in San Francisco, California to cover tomorrow morning’s keynote address from Apple, as well as all of the other major news from Macworld Expo. Please bookmark this page and plan to tune in to our live play-by-play coverage of the keynote slightly before 9AM Pacific Time.

iLounge’s live coverage provides a high-speed text feed to bring you the very first word on major keynote announcements, with some accompanying photography. Past live feeds have been up to minutes ahead of coverage found elsewhere, and we have a team of five editors in place this year to cover the many announcements expected from both Apple and third-party developers in the early hours of the show. Expect some interesting but small surprises tomorrow. We look forward to sharing them with you.

Update:

iLounge editors are now on site outside of the hall where Phil Schiller will give this morning’s keynote address. Crowds outside the Moscone Center are said to appear lighter than in previous years, with a decidedly less excited vibe indoors, as well.

« XtremeMac announces Micromemo for iPod nano 4G

Apple patent app points to iPhone-friendly gloves »

Comments

Help   please!  I have my first I phone trying to synch it I have xp on lap top and half way through the synch process there is a windows box which asks for cdRom with windows 2000 to be inserted ????????  whats this /  i CAN’T GET PASSED IT AND AS SUCH CAN’T DOWN LOAD OR CONNECT TO iTUNE OR LINK UP TO Email   Paulo

Posted by paulo765 on January 5, 2009 at 6:07 AM (PDT)

hmm… you choose a strange place to ask your question Paulo !! You may have more luck asking in the forums, but you will probably have to wait for the USA to wake up.

Posted by chris on January 5, 2009 at 6:40 AM (PDT)

I hope an updated 64GB iPod touch will be announced… fingers crossed…

Posted by Loio88 on January 5, 2009 at 6:42 AM (PDT)

paulo, I think the iPhone only works with Windows XP or Vista on a PC. You need to upgrade from 2000 to at least XP.

Posted by zoostation65 on January 5, 2009 at 9:23 AM (PDT)

sorry, I just realized you said you are using XP. Try asking in the Apple forums, I’m sure you can find the help you need there.

Posted by zoostation65 on January 5, 2009 at 9:24 AM (PDT)

I Hope that they come out with some cool updates to the iphone and mac os x. I can’t wait to see what they are going to do. Apple is mostly on top of things so i hope it all works out.

Posted by Nate432 from NC on January 5, 2009 at 9:42 AM (PDT)

I hope they release iPhone Nano. There has been a lot of rumors. I’ve got my toes crossed

Posted by Frank Lou on January 5, 2009 at 7:59 PM (PDT)

I personally don’t care for an iPhone nano, but a new and updated iPod touch would be nice, like a 64GB edition.

Posted by Henry Ty on January 6, 2009 at 3:40 AM (PDT)

What does that poster say?

Posted by Tim Green on January 6, 2009 at 9:21 AM (PDT)

Aujourd’hui :

MBP 17” ( et baisse des prix, meme legere, crise oblige, sur les autres MB et MBP)
Mac Mini
Preview de Snow Leopard
+ iPhone surprise !

Posted by mathieu on January 6, 2009 at 9:56 AM (PDT)

@ Tim -

The poster of the MBP reads “The greenest family of notebooks”

Posted by Steven V on January 6, 2009 at 10:02 AM (PDT)

Umm… where’s the coverage? Am I the only one not getting an update of the feed when I hit refresh?

Posted by skaus on January 6, 2009 at 10:12 AM (PDT)

no, I’m not getting the update of the feed when i hit refresh either ...

Posted by Luis F on January 6, 2009 at 10:25 AM (PDT)

All this magic technology in place..and yet NO LIVE VIDEO STREAMING..

how pathetic…

Posted by teo on January 6, 2009 at 11:01 AM (PDT)

So no news on 32gb iphone :(

Will they ever come?

Posted by Naseer on January 6, 2009 at 11:53 AM (PDT)