iLuv announces WorkStation Series for iPad
iLuv has announced the WorkStation Series, a new line of docks and cases designed to provide iPad users with a PC computing experience for business and productivity purposes. The iMM737 WorkStation Dock provides a docking station for the iPad with a wired laptop-style keyboard that includes dedicated iPad function keys and a tilting and rotating bracket that allows the iPad to be used in both landscape and portrait orientations. The iMM517 WorkStation Pro provides a more advanced solution with a Bluetooth keyboard and integrated speakers.
For mobile use, the WorkStation series includes the iCK826/iSK912 Professional WorkStation Portfolio case with detachable Bluetooth keyboard and the standalone iBTKB20 WorkStation Bluetooth Keyboard, both of which include laptop-style keys for improved typing capabilities and dedicated iPad function keys. Prices for the iLuv WorkStation Series range from $50 to $180. Most of the accessories in the WorkStation Series will be available at select retailers this month with the iMM737 WorkStation Dock coming in November. As of press time, iLuv had not released photos or offered web links for the new lineup.
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge announces its Best of the Year Awards for 2014
- Belkin announces QODE keyboards for iPad Air 2
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0