iLuv i182 offers video recording to iPod, media cards
iLuv has announced its i182 video recording dock, which allows users to record real-time video content to a fifth-generation iPod or various media cards for playback in other devices. The iLuv i182 ($230; March) can record from various A/V sources, including live or recorded TV, DVD players or camcorders, via composite or S-Video inputs. The unit consists of a dock for direct iPod recording, as well as an adapter for recording video to Memory Stick and Memory Stick Duo cards, MultiMedia cards (MMC), Secure Digital (SD) cards, PMPs and USB storage devices.
“A simple user interface of just two buttons on the i182 dock allows users to make simple choices,” says iLuv “One button is to adjust the timer to record in increments of 30, 60, 120, or 180 minutes with resolution up to 640 x 480 at 2.5 Mbps for your iPod and 720 x 480 at 5Mbps for other PMPs. The second button on the device is to start and stop recording. The device automatically stops recording at the end of the specified duration. The next step is to transfer the video files to your digital player, memory card or other device. When using an iPod, iLuv software included with the i182 makes it possible to automatically register the recorded video file with iTunes and sync to a PC or Mac.”
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?