iLuv intros iPhone accessory lineup
iLuv has introduced its lineup of accessories for Apple’s iPhone, which includes three cases, a sports armband, and a Bluetooth hands-free kit. The i70 Holster Leather Case for iPhone provides users access to the iPhone’s Dock Connector while still in the case, and features leather construction. It will be available in two-packs of black and white, white and orange, or black and blue. The i145 Silicone Case for iPhone is a silicone case that offers full access to all of the iPhone’s controls and camera, and includes a screen protector. It will also be available in two-packs of black and white. The i146 Leather Case with Flip Cover for iPhone features a flip design that allows access to the phone’s camera, Dock Connector, and screen (when flipped up), and closes with a magnetic clasp. It will be available in black, premium black, brown, pink, and cream white. The i207 Sports Armband for iPhone features an adjustable fit, a reflective border, and a water-proof plastic cover for the screen. The i70, i145, i146, and i207 will be available in July; pricing has yet to be determined. The i322 Bluetooth Hands-free Car Kit clips to the car’s visor, and features phonebook and hotline functions, an adjustable LCD screen with Caller ID, and eight hours of talk time. It will be available in mid-July for $84.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards