iLuv intros iPhone accessory lineup
iLuv has introduced its lineup of accessories for Apple’s iPhone, which includes three cases, a sports armband, and a Bluetooth hands-free kit. The i70 Holster Leather Case for iPhone provides users access to the iPhone’s Dock Connector while still in the case, and features leather construction. It will be available in two-packs of black and white, white and orange, or black and blue. The i145 Silicone Case for iPhone is a silicone case that offers full access to all of the iPhone’s controls and camera, and includes a screen protector. It will also be available in two-packs of black and white. The i146 Leather Case with Flip Cover for iPhone features a flip design that allows access to the phone’s camera, Dock Connector, and screen (when flipped up), and closes with a magnetic clasp. It will be available in black, premium black, brown, pink, and cream white. The i207 Sports Armband for iPhone features an adjustable fit, a reflective border, and a water-proof plastic cover for the screen. The i70, i145, i146, and i207 will be available in July; pricing has yet to be determined. The i322 Bluetooth Hands-free Car Kit clips to the car’s visor, and features phonebook and hotline functions, an adjustable LCD screen with Caller ID, and eight hours of talk time. It will be available in mid-July for $84.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?