iLuv intros iPhone accessory lineup
iLuv has introduced its lineup of accessories for Apple’s iPhone, which includes three cases, a sports armband, and a Bluetooth hands-free kit. The i70 Holster Leather Case for iPhone provides users access to the iPhone’s Dock Connector while still in the case, and features leather construction. It will be available in two-packs of black and white, white and orange, or black and blue. The i145 Silicone Case for iPhone is a silicone case that offers full access to all of the iPhone’s controls and camera, and includes a screen protector. It will also be available in two-packs of black and white. The i146 Leather Case with Flip Cover for iPhone features a flip design that allows access to the phone’s camera, Dock Connector, and screen (when flipped up), and closes with a magnetic clasp. It will be available in black, premium black, brown, pink, and cream white. The i207 Sports Armband for iPhone features an adjustable fit, a reflective border, and a water-proof plastic cover for the screen. The i70, i145, i146, and i207 will be available in July; pricing has yet to be determined. The i322 Bluetooth Hands-free Car Kit clips to the car’s visor, and features phonebook and hotline functions, an adjustable LCD screen with Caller ID, and eight hours of talk time. It will be available in mid-July for $84.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?