iLuv launches iPod accessory lineup
iLuv, a division of jWIN Electronics, has introduced several new iPod products, including three new speaker systems, an FM transmitter, a power adapter and an external battery pack.
iLuv i552 ($120; black or white)
The i552 is a portable speaker system with a built-in AM/FM radio and universal iPod dock. It features “jAura” acoustic technology, a multi-function LCD screen, USB port for iPod shuffle compatibility, line input for other audio devices, and comes with a remote control.
iLuv i177 ($110; black or white)
The i177 is a stereo docking system with an integrated clock display with dual alarm functions. It offers the same jAura sound, AM/FM radio, USB connectivity, remote control and backlit LCD screen. The i177 lets users sleep or wake to their iPod, radio, or buzzer.
iLuv i188 ($60; black or white)
iLuv’s i188 is a smaller portable speaker system with universal iPod dock. It features four full-range loudspeakers, line-in audio port and charges your iPod while in use.
iLuv i107 ($30; white only)
The i107 is a foldable battery charger/power adapter for iPods. The multi voltage (110/220v) AC adapter has a USB port and allows you to charge your iPod when not connected to a computer.
iLuv i702 ($25; black or white)
The iLuv i702 is bottom-connecting FM transmitter that lets you listen to the music on your iPod through any FM radio. The i702 tunes FM radio frequencies with the iPod controls and displays frequencies on the iPod’s LCD. The compact device utilizes PLL tuning technology and supports international FM frequency ranges.
iLuv i603/i604 ($84; black, white, pink, blue)
The i603 and i604 are silicone skins with integrated iPod back-up battery packs. They each feature a built-in high-capacity rechargeable lithium polymer battery that extends the playback time of the fifth-generation iPod by up to 55 hours (i604) or up to 42 hours (i603).
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?