iLuv launches iPod accessory lineup
iLuv, a division of jWIN Electronics, has introduced several new iPod products, including three new speaker systems, an FM transmitter, a power adapter and an external battery pack.
iLuv i552 ($120; black or white)
The i552 is a portable speaker system with a built-in AM/FM radio and universal iPod dock. It features “jAura” acoustic technology, a multi-function LCD screen, USB port for iPod shuffle compatibility, line input for other audio devices, and comes with a remote control.
iLuv i177 ($110; black or white)
The i177 is a stereo docking system with an integrated clock display with dual alarm functions. It offers the same jAura sound, AM/FM radio, USB connectivity, remote control and backlit LCD screen. The i177 lets users sleep or wake to their iPod, radio, or buzzer.
iLuv i188 ($60; black or white)
iLuv’s i188 is a smaller portable speaker system with universal iPod dock. It features four full-range loudspeakers, line-in audio port and charges your iPod while in use.
iLuv i107 ($30; white only)
The i107 is a foldable battery charger/power adapter for iPods. The multi voltage (110/220v) AC adapter has a USB port and allows you to charge your iPod when not connected to a computer.
iLuv i702 ($25; black or white)
The iLuv i702 is bottom-connecting FM transmitter that lets you listen to the music on your iPod through any FM radio. The i702 tunes FM radio frequencies with the iPod controls and displays frequencies on the iPod’s LCD. The compact device utilizes PLL tuning technology and supports international FM frequency ranges.
iLuv i603/i604 ($84; black, white, pink, blue)
The i603 and i604 are silicone skins with integrated iPod back-up battery packs. They each feature a built-in high-capacity rechargeable lithium polymer battery that extends the playback time of the fifth-generation iPod by up to 55 hours (i604) or up to 42 hours (i603).
- Urbanears launches new lineup of Wi-Fi Connected Speakers
- Fabricate announces Nearbuds for AirPods
- Delayed BeatsX headphones to hit stores Feb. 10
- Apple releases firmware 3.5.1 update for AirPods
- Spigen AirPods Stand coming in mid-February
- New Griffin Home lineup includes app-enabled Connected Mirror, Coffee Maker, Toaster
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Images claim to show iPhone 8 prototype with glass back, vertical camera
- Apple works on alternative power sources, new uses for waste heat in Denmark data center
- Training documents reveal safety details about Apple’s self-driving car system
- Supply shortfalls of upgraded components may delay iPhone 8 production to October/November
- Apple recruits two Google Satellite Executives
- Nike unveils new Nike-exclusive ‘Apple Watch NikeLab’
- Prince single ‘Deliverance’ disappears from Apple Music
- Apple releases 2017 Environmental Responsibility Report
- Condé Nast Traveler reveals cover photo shot with iPhone 7 Plus
- iDevices Wall Outlet
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartSocket for Apple HomeKit
- Sony MDR-1000X Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones
- FiiO i1 Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter
- Blue Ella Headphones
- Apple iPad (Fifth-Generation)
- AudioQuest NightOwl Carbon Headphones
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10