iLuv launches iPod accessory lineup
Published: Tuesday, March 7, 2006
News Categories: iPod Accessories
iLuv, a division of jWIN Electronics, has introduced several new iPod products, including three new speaker systems, an FM transmitter, a power adapter and an external battery pack.
iLuv i552 ($120; black or white)
The i552 is a portable speaker system with a built-in AM/FM radio and universal iPod dock. It features “jAura” acoustic technology, a multi-function LCD screen, USB port for iPod shuffle compatibility, line input for other audio devices, and comes with a remote control.
iLuv i177 ($110; black or white)
The i177 is a stereo docking system with an integrated clock display with dual alarm functions. It offers the same jAura sound, AM/FM radio, USB connectivity, remote control and backlit LCD screen. The i177 lets users sleep or wake to their iPod, radio, or buzzer.
iLuv i188 ($60; black or white)
iLuv’s i188 is a smaller portable speaker system with universal iPod dock. It features four full-range loudspeakers, line-in audio port and charges your iPod while in use.
iLuv i107 ($30; white only)
The i107 is a foldable battery charger/power adapter for iPods. The multi voltage (110/220v) AC adapter has a USB port and allows you to charge your iPod when not connected to a computer.
iLuv i702 ($25; black or white)
The iLuv i702 is bottom-connecting FM transmitter that lets you listen to the music on your iPod through any FM radio. The i702 tunes FM radio frequencies with the iPod controls and displays frequencies on the iPod’s LCD. The compact device utilizes PLL tuning technology and supports international FM frequency ranges.
iLuv i603/i604 ($84; black, white, pink, blue)
The i603 and i604 are silicone skins with integrated iPod back-up battery packs. They each feature a built-in high-capacity rechargeable lithium polymer battery that extends the playback time of the fifth-generation iPod by up to 55 hours (i604) or up to 42 hours (i603).
- Philips announces Hue Lux and Hue Tap
- ReSound Linx MFi hearing aid launches
- Mad Catz unveils C.T.R.L.i iOS controller
- Fitbit pulls, recalls Force fitness tracker
- Bose debuts SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III
- Scosche releases MagicMount system for iOS devices
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Hitman GO
- Alleged next-gen iPad Air front panel leaked
- Apps: Baby Bundle, Breeze, Helpouts + iOOTP Baseball 2014
- Apple selling refurbished iPad mini with Retina display
- Yahoo aims to become default iOS Safari search engine
- Apple working with Shazam on iOS song discovery feature
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Hyundai bringing CarPlay to 2015 Sonata
- Apple agrees to anti-theft smartphone measures
- 8GB iPhone 5c launches in more European countries
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- Incipio Tek-nical for iPad Air
- Lepow ADD Power Bank
- Favi Swivel Screen Portfolio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Air
- ChargerLeash Charge & Sync Smart Lightning Cable
- iWalk Sound Angle Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- iWalk Extreme 10,000 Duo Battery Pack
- Speck DuraFolio for iPad Air + iPad mini
- Hack Things Poppy 3D Camera for iPhone 4/4S/5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac