iLuv launches iPod accessory lineup
iLuv, a division of jWIN Electronics, has introduced several new iPod products, including three new speaker systems, an FM transmitter, a power adapter and an external battery pack.
iLuv i552 ($120; black or white)
The i552 is a portable speaker system with a built-in AM/FM radio and universal iPod dock. It features “jAura” acoustic technology, a multi-function LCD screen, USB port for iPod shuffle compatibility, line input for other audio devices, and comes with a remote control.
iLuv i177 ($110; black or white)
The i177 is a stereo docking system with an integrated clock display with dual alarm functions. It offers the same jAura sound, AM/FM radio, USB connectivity, remote control and backlit LCD screen. The i177 lets users sleep or wake to their iPod, radio, or buzzer.
iLuv i188 ($60; black or white)
iLuv’s i188 is a smaller portable speaker system with universal iPod dock. It features four full-range loudspeakers, line-in audio port and charges your iPod while in use.
iLuv i107 ($30; white only)
The i107 is a foldable battery charger/power adapter for iPods. The multi voltage (110/220v) AC adapter has a USB port and allows you to charge your iPod when not connected to a computer.
iLuv i702 ($25; black or white)
The iLuv i702 is bottom-connecting FM transmitter that lets you listen to the music on your iPod through any FM radio. The i702 tunes FM radio frequencies with the iPod controls and displays frequencies on the iPod’s LCD. The compact device utilizes PLL tuning technology and supports international FM frequency ranges.
iLuv i603/i604 ($84; black, white, pink, blue)
The i603 and i604 are silicone skins with integrated iPod back-up battery packs. They each feature a built-in high-capacity rechargeable lithium polymer battery that extends the playback time of the fifth-generation iPod by up to 55 hours (i604) or up to 42 hours (i603).
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
- Apple confirms Beats Electronics acquisition for $3 billion
- Blog spotlights risks in cheap, counterfeit iPad chargers
- Gibson buys Philips’ Apple accessory brand, Woox Innovations
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apps of the Week: ShipAntics, Modern Combat 5, This American Life 3.0 + more
- Report: Apple could launch own mobile wallet this fall
- Report: Apple ‘tentatively’ plans mid-September iPhone event
- Apple faces class action suit in California for labor violations
- Apple, AT&T now sending $40 checks to some iPad 3G owners
- Apple denies iOS “back door” access in new report
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2014 earnings call
- Apple Q3 2014: 35.2M iPhones, 13.3M iPads, 2.9M iPods, $37.4B revenue
- Simpsons World, FXNOW coming to Apple TV?
- WSJ: Apple asking suppliers to make 70-80M new iPhones this year
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- JBL Synchros E50BT Over-Ear Headphones
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks