iLuv rolls out new video, Bluetooth iPod add-ons
iLuv has introduced several new iPod accessories, including the i1255 Desktop
iPod/DVD Player, the i399 Bluetooth Audio System for iPod, and the i720 and i730 Bluetooth/FM Transmitters for iPod. The i1255 is a combo desktop DVD player with built-in iPod Dock that also features on-screen display for navigation of the iPod from a TV screen, remote control, and compatibility with DVD, VCD, MP3 CD, Audio CD, and Kodak Picture CD. The i399 is a 2.1-channel audio system with an integrated iPod Dock that utilizes BluePin II technology to enable communication with Bluetooth devices from up to 300 ft. away. Other features include jAura sound technology, a built-in woofer, speaker phone capabilities, a rhythm-sensitive blue LED, FM tuner, and an auxiliary input for other audio sources. The i720 is a Dock-connecting Bluetooth hands-free transmitter that features a small display for caller ID and iPod and iPhone controls on its body, and also functions as a FM transmitter. Finally, the i730 is a Bluetooth hands-free car kit for the iPod and iPhone that features a Dock-connecting base for charging and a FM transmitter.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards