iLuv to offer updated i1155 video player, new iPod accessories
iLuv has introduced several new iPod accessories, and has also revealed an updated i1155 iPod/DVD video player that will feature compatibility with the iPod classic and iPod nano (with video). Following the release of the new iPod line, it was discovered that the players require accessories to use a special Apple authentication chip to activate the devices’ video-out features. The i1155 also features an 8.4-inch widescreen display, touch sensitive controls, and a rechargeable battery. The revised i1155 iPod/DVD video player will sell for $270.
The iLuv i166 Stereo iPod Alarm Clock System features a dual alarms, a digital clock display, dimmer control, built-in Universal Dock, auxiliary input, subwoofer out, an AM/FM tuner, and an 18-button remote control. It will be available this month in both black and while, and sells for $70. The iLuv i189 Stereo Speaker for iPod features an integrated Universal Dock, auxiliary-in, the ability to charge the iPod while docked, and output of 2 x 2.5 watts RMS. It will be available in white and black and will sell for $50.
The iLuv i222 Stereo Bluetooth Backphone Headset sports a behind-the-neck design and features an embedded digital signal processor (DSP) for noise and echo cancellation, integrated remote control functions, support for HSP, HFP, A2DP, and AVRCP profiles, and an included wireless transmitter. It will sell for $150. The iLuv i707 FM Transmitter with integrated car adapter plugs directly into a vehicle’s cigarette lighter or power port, and features a digital FM transmitter, selectable frequencies of 88.1MHz to 107.9MHz), a two-station programmable memory, and a LCD with white backlight for FM frequency display. It will be available in both black and white, and will sell for $80.
Finally, iLuv introduced the i10 Hard Case and i11 Silicone Case for the second-generation iPod shuffle. Both cases feature access to the device’s ports and controls, and include a hook for a lanyard. The i10 Hard Case comes in a two-pack while the i11 Silicone Case comes in a four-pack; both will sell for $13. All of iLuv’s new accessories are expected to be available later this month.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?