iLuv to offer updated i1155 video player, new iPod accessories
Published: Friday, October 5, 2007
News Categories: iPod Accessories
iLuv has introduced several new iPod accessories, and has also revealed an updated i1155 iPod/DVD video player that will feature compatibility with the iPod classic and iPod nano (with video). Following the release of the new iPod line, it was discovered that the players require accessories to use a special Apple authentication chip to activate the devices’ video-out features. The i1155 also features an 8.4-inch widescreen display, touch sensitive controls, and a rechargeable battery. The revised i1155 iPod/DVD video player will sell for $270.
The iLuv i166 Stereo iPod Alarm Clock System features a dual alarms, a digital clock display, dimmer control, built-in Universal Dock, auxiliary input, subwoofer out, an AM/FM tuner, and an 18-button remote control. It will be available this month in both black and while, and sells for $70. The iLuv i189 Stereo Speaker for iPod features an integrated Universal Dock, auxiliary-in, the ability to charge the iPod while docked, and output of 2 x 2.5 watts RMS. It will be available in white and black and will sell for $50.
The iLuv i222 Stereo Bluetooth Backphone Headset sports a behind-the-neck design and features an embedded digital signal processor (DSP) for noise and echo cancellation, integrated remote control functions, support for HSP, HFP, A2DP, and AVRCP profiles, and an included wireless transmitter. It will sell for $150. The iLuv i707 FM Transmitter with integrated car adapter plugs directly into a vehicle’s cigarette lighter or power port, and features a digital FM transmitter, selectable frequencies of 88.1MHz to 107.9MHz), a two-station programmable memory, and a LCD with white backlight for FM frequency display. It will be available in both black and white, and will sell for $80.
Finally, iLuv introduced the i10 Hard Case and i11 Silicone Case for the second-generation iPod shuffle. Both cases feature access to the device’s ports and controls, and include a hook for a lanyard. The i10 Hard Case comes in a two-pack while the i11 Silicone Case comes in a four-pack; both will sell for $13. All of iLuv’s new accessories are expected to be available later this month.
- Philips announces Hue Lux and Hue Tap
- ReSound Linx MFi hearing aid launches
- Mad Catz unveils C.T.R.L.i iOS controller
- Fitbit pulls, recalls Force fitness tracker
- Bose debuts SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III
- Scosche releases MagicMount system for iOS devices
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cook: New products ‘closer,’ mobile payments ‘really interesting’
- Prong debuts Prong PWR Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2014 earnings call
- Apple announces 7:1 stock split, increased share buyback, dividends
- Apple Q2 2014: 43.7M iPhones, 16.3M iPads, 2.7M iPods
- Former employee says Apple left iOS users vulnerable
- Siri coming to Apple TV?
- Google covering some Samsung defense costs in Apple case
- Changes introduced to Apple’s app content rating system
- iOS 7.1.1 makes in-app purchases clear in Top Grossing chart
- Ele eleMount
- Divoom Voombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac