iLuv to offer updated i1155 video player, new iPod accessories
iLuv has introduced several new iPod accessories, and has also revealed an updated i1155 iPod/DVD video player that will feature compatibility with the iPod classic and iPod nano (with video). Following the release of the new iPod line, it was discovered that the players require accessories to use a special Apple authentication chip to activate the devices’ video-out features. The i1155 also features an 8.4-inch widescreen display, touch sensitive controls, and a rechargeable battery. The revised i1155 iPod/DVD video player will sell for $270.
The iLuv i166 Stereo iPod Alarm Clock System features a dual alarms, a digital clock display, dimmer control, built-in Universal Dock, auxiliary input, subwoofer out, an AM/FM tuner, and an 18-button remote control. It will be available this month in both black and while, and sells for $70. The iLuv i189 Stereo Speaker for iPod features an integrated Universal Dock, auxiliary-in, the ability to charge the iPod while docked, and output of 2 x 2.5 watts RMS. It will be available in white and black and will sell for $50.
The iLuv i222 Stereo Bluetooth Backphone Headset sports a behind-the-neck design and features an embedded digital signal processor (DSP) for noise and echo cancellation, integrated remote control functions, support for HSP, HFP, A2DP, and AVRCP profiles, and an included wireless transmitter. It will sell for $150. The iLuv i707 FM Transmitter with integrated car adapter plugs directly into a vehicle’s cigarette lighter or power port, and features a digital FM transmitter, selectable frequencies of 88.1MHz to 107.9MHz), a two-station programmable memory, and a LCD with white backlight for FM frequency display. It will be available in both black and white, and will sell for $80.
Finally, iLuv introduced the i10 Hard Case and i11 Silicone Case for the second-generation iPod shuffle. Both cases feature access to the device’s ports and controls, and include a hook for a lanyard. The i10 Hard Case comes in a two-pack while the i11 Silicone Case comes in a four-pack; both will sell for $13. All of iLuv’s new accessories are expected to be available later this month.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?