iMuffs wireless Bluetooth headphones offered | iLounge News

iMuffs wireless Bluetooth headphones offered

By LC Angell

Contributing Editor
Published: Wednesday, May 25, 2005
News Categories: iPod Accessories

imageThe iMuffs from Wi-Gear combine a Bluetooth headset and adapter that enable users to listen to their iPod wirelessly from up to 30’ away. The behind-the-neck headphones feature controls for play/pause, volume, and next/previous track. The iMuffs also offer mobile phone integration. “When your Bluetooth phone rings, the iMuffs automatically pause your iPod and ring in the headphones, and let you talk through the integrated microphone,” says Wi-Gear.

The iMuffs work with any Dock Connector iPod (3G/4G, photo and mini). iLounge is awaiting pricing and availability information from the company. [via Engadget]

« Mix: Your Mac Life, ABC, NBC, Winamp, Motorola

XtremeMac, Future Sonics partner on line of earphones »

Comments

Ugliest.  Earphones.  EVER.

Posted by pod-e-mouth in Vero Beach, FLA on May 25, 2005 at 11:58 AM (PDT)

I think they look kewl. I want a pair smile Probably can’t afford it tho…

Posted by pakkman781 in TN on May 25, 2005 at 1:15 PM (PDT)

I agree, I think they’re good looking, but I can’t really tell how big they are from the pic.  But they’re the best looking BT headphones, so far, in my opinion.  Love the controls on the earpiece.

Posted by Gordy. in Atlanta, GA on May 26, 2005 at 8:04 AM (PDT)

I think they’re okay looking… but the smallest for sure but I can’t pass up BT!!

Posted by Humpty on May 26, 2005 at 4:28 PM (PDT)

These aren’t for fashion, pod-e-mouth - they’re bluetooth headphones designed with function over form.

Posted by mongoos150 in Tucson, AZ on May 27, 2005 at 1:06 AM (PDT)

Could this be the cord-free answer I’ve been looking for?  Oh please don’t be more than $79!

Posted by pkrug on May 27, 2005 at 10:14 AM (PDT)

from the look of the bluetooth adaptor, it’s designed to fit the mini, so it’s probably a good measurement to go off
(ie the adaptor being the width of a mini)

Posted by Trussell on June 27, 2005 at 12:21 AM (PDT)