Incase announces assortment of new iPod cases
Incase has introduced a full line of cases for the iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, and iPod touch. The new offerings include Leather Sleeves, Neoprene Sleeves, Sports Armbands, and Protective Covers. The Leather Sleeve cases feature black leather construction, suede topo lining, and access to all controls and the Dock Connector. The Incase Leather Sleeve is available now for the iPod nano ($30), iPod classic ($30), and iPod touch ($35).
The Incase Neoprene Sleeve cases feature form-fitting neoprene construction, a belt clip for bag or belt attachment, and access to all controls, headphone jack, and Dock Connector. Available now for the iPod nano (with video) ($25), iPod classic ($30), and iPod touch ($30), the case is offered in black or pink, except for the iPod touch model, which is available only in pink. Also available now is the Sports Armband for iPod nano (with video), a case that, like the iPod classic and iPod touch models, is made of lightweight, washable neoprene and reflective material, features an adjustable Velcro armband, and provides access to all controls, headphone jack, and Dock Connector. The iPod nano model sells for $30 and is available in pink and black; the Sports Armband for iPod classic and iPod touch will be available at a later date.
Finally, Incase announced Protective Covers for iPod nano (with video), iPod touch, and iPod classic. These form-fitting rubber cases feature a topographic exterior for added grip, access to all controls and ports, and will be available in a variety of colors. Protective Covers for iPod nano and iPod touch will be available by the end of this month; The Protective Cover for iPod classic will be available following that release. Incase Protective Covers will sell for $25-$35.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?