Incase announces assortment of new iPod cases
Incase has introduced a full line of cases for the iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, and iPod touch. The new offerings include Leather Sleeves, Neoprene Sleeves, Sports Armbands, and Protective Covers. The Leather Sleeve cases feature black leather construction, suede topo lining, and access to all controls and the Dock Connector. The Incase Leather Sleeve is available now for the iPod nano ($30), iPod classic ($30), and iPod touch ($35).
The Incase Neoprene Sleeve cases feature form-fitting neoprene construction, a belt clip for bag or belt attachment, and access to all controls, headphone jack, and Dock Connector. Available now for the iPod nano (with video) ($25), iPod classic ($30), and iPod touch ($30), the case is offered in black or pink, except for the iPod touch model, which is available only in pink. Also available now is the Sports Armband for iPod nano (with video), a case that, like the iPod classic and iPod touch models, is made of lightweight, washable neoprene and reflective material, features an adjustable Velcro armband, and provides access to all controls, headphone jack, and Dock Connector. The iPod nano model sells for $30 and is available in pink and black; the Sports Armband for iPod classic and iPod touch will be available at a later date.
Finally, Incase announced Protective Covers for iPod nano (with video), iPod touch, and iPod classic. These form-fitting rubber cases feature a topographic exterior for added grip, access to all controls and ports, and will be available in a variety of colors. Protective Covers for iPod nano and iPod touch will be available by the end of this month; The Protective Cover for iPod classic will be available following that release. Incase Protective Covers will sell for $25-$35.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?