Incase & DC Shoes announce new iPod cases | iLounge News

Incase & DC Shoes announce new iPod cases

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Thursday, July 15, 2004
News Categories: iPod Accessories

picIncase, long time maker of backpacks, bags and cases teamed up with skateboard shoe maker DC Shoes to bring you a new line of iPod cases and a backpack for the urban techie. The new iPod (3G) and iPod mini sleeve cases feature a white and grey camouflage design and orange interior. You can access the dock port, headphone port and Hold switch. Pricing and shipping date is yet to be determined. iLounge has received the iPod mini case and it will soon be reviewed.

pic

« Winners of iTunes 100m giveaway announced

How to remote control iTunes via the Web »

Comments

Cool, i Love DC shoes.

Posted by LB on July 15, 2004 at 7:03 PM (PDT)

what about 2nd gen

Posted by henry on July 15, 2004 at 7:42 PM (PDT)

What about 2nd gen? These are new iPod products for NEW iPods. If you feel you are missing out then I suppose it is time for an upgrade.

Posted by shutit on July 15, 2004 at 8:44 PM (PDT)

yeah, shutit is right. What’s wrong with you? Don’t you spend $500 every year on an ipod like the rest of us?
/sarcasm off

Posted by robert on July 15, 2004 at 8:49 PM (PDT)

Yeah, ipods sure do cost $500 every year.

Posted by JT on July 15, 2004 at 10:33 PM (PDT)

Thats awsome, sk8ing is my hobbie

Posted by flip2000 on July 16, 2004 at 1:19 AM (PDT)

Dunno if it would actually be a good case, but DC shoes are great. I want an iPod to match them smile

Posted by Sypher on July 16, 2004 at 2:00 AM (PDT)

Nice. Should match my DC Avatar shoes; which happen to be white.

I wouldn’t mind a case like this to keep it protected when it my pocket. Don’t need so much protection when it’s in my hands.

Posted by Elithrar in Perth, Australia on July 16, 2004 at 3:46 AM (PDT)

I’m holding out for Birkenstocks cases.

Posted by Josh on July 16, 2004 at 10:08 AM (PDT)

Unfortunately, the cases still leave all the corners exposed.  I’m really pleased with the other incase cases/bags,  but this one leaves the iPod in danger!

The pattern looks pretty cool though, and I’m sure they’re made very well.

Posted by quadraphonic in alberta | canada on July 16, 2004 at 10:45 AM (PDT)

does anyone know where i can get it online?

Posted by Sa on July 16, 2004 at 2:36 PM (PDT)

does anyone know where i can get it online?

Posted by Sa on July 16, 2004 at 2:36 PM (PDT)

does anyone know where i can get it online?

Posted by Sa on July 16, 2004 at 11:14 PM (PDT)

awesome ill be sure to buy one smile

Posted by Julian on July 16, 2004 at 11:16 PM (PDT)

ipod cases are becomeing like mobiles branded and personalised too the customers need

regards

iPod:Essentials   uk ipod accessories

Posted by iPod:Essentials on July 20, 2004 at 9:58 AM (PDT)

kl, need to get one! where can i get hold of one in the uk? not for my mini, but for my 15gb.

Posted by xboxman on July 31, 2004 at 8:53 AM (PDT)