Incase debuts cases for iPhone 3G
Incase has announced its first cases for the iPhone 3G. The Leather Folio for iPhone 3G is made from genuine Nappa leather and ballistic nylon, and features custom suede interior lining, velcro closures, and will be available with a belt clip in select colors. Incase’s Leather & Neoprene sleeves will offer form-fitting construction in either leather or neoprene, direct access to the iPhone’s screen, ports, and controls, and will allow charging while in the case. The Protective Cover for iPhone 3G is made from a form-fitting injection molded material, and features a custom gloss topographic pattern on the matte exterior, access to all ports and controls, and will be available in a variety of colors. Finally, the Slider Case for iPhone 3G is made from lightweight hardshell plastic, offers access to all ports and controls, features a slide-away bottom cover for easy docking, and will be available in a variety of colors in both matte and gloss finishes. According to Incase, the Leather Folio, Leather & Neoprene Sleeves and Protective Covers will be available at Apple retail and online stores for the launch of iPhone 3G, with additional products to follow.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?