Incase Releases New Sleeve for iPod | iLounge News

Incase Releases New Sleeve for iPod

picIncase Designs, makers of carrying bags and cases has released the redesigned Sleeve for iPod which fits 10, 15 and 30GB iPods. Sleeve for iPod costs $24.95 plus shipping.

Features include:

• Ear phone access

• Clean Screen Protection

• Full access functionality

• Belt or strap attachment

• Suede non-scratch lining

• Luxurious Nappa Leather

Also available is the Belt for iPod for $24.95. Made of Neoprene and Nylon, the Belt is ideal for jogging, biking, walking with iPod. It features an adjustable belt, earphone access with stow-away pouch, and pouch for keys, cards, and other small items.

• « iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released

Wired: IPod Muzak Isn’t Same Old Song »

Comments

Yeah i noticed this a while ago… I want the other case they offer. The trifold one is also cool, it has a little chrome badge that is real sexy smile

This is my least favorite design out of the 3

Posted by austin on June 18, 2003 at 7:17 PM (PDT)

this has been out for at least a week now. I ordered it last Friday from the Apple online store. It was the same price as the Incase site, but saved a few bucks on shipping. I should get it by the end of this week.

Posted by govtcheez on June 18, 2003 at 7:31 PM (PDT)

Austin,

I called Incase about the Folio last year. I thought the chrome badge was cool, too. Unfortunately, as it turns out, it’s not a badge at all but a cutout—-so that’s actually the back of the Ipod showing through, all unprotected and ready for scratches.

Needless to say, I didn’t buy. But I did buy the sleeve (which I loved), and I’ll be buying the new sleeve for my new Ipod tonight.

Posted by Brett on June 18, 2003 at 9:13 PM (PDT)

Which do you think is the best case for the New Ipod?  The Belkin looks like a winner to me (clear one).

Posted by Sean T. on June 19, 2003 at 6:19 AM (PDT)

Hmm… The sleeve’s accessible area just seems too, well, phallic. :|

Posted by Greg on June 19, 2003 at 7:01 AM (PDT)

*tilts head*

HAHAH!

Posted by VK on June 19, 2003 at 7:34 AM (PDT)

What do they mean by “Clean Screen Protection”?  Is there some sort of film or plastic over the screen to keep it from being scratched?

Posted by Scott Anderson on June 19, 2003 at 7:35 AM (PDT)

yeh check ebay they sell clear screens that leave no residu when taken off

Posted by Mat on June 19, 2003 at 11:54 AM (PDT)