Incase rolls out line of accessories for iPad
Incase has announced its lineup of new accessories for the iPad. The Grip Protective Cover is a silicone rubber case that offers two molded rails on the back for added comfort when holding the iPad in landscape orientation, direct access to all buttons and ports, and an included stand. It is available in two colors and sells for $40. The Protective Cover is also a silicone rubber skin, offering direct access to all ports and controls and an included stand. It comes in four colors and also sells for $40. Like the company’s prior sleeves for Apple’s laptop computers, the Neoprene Sleeve Plus is a form-fitting neoprene case offering a protective interior border, perforated spine, faux fur interior lining, and a zippered closure. It sells for $40, as does the Neoprene Slip Sleeve Plus, a thinner form-fitting neoprene case with a slip opening and cushioned faux fur interior.
The Convertible Book Jacket appears to have been inspired by the covers of Moleskine notebooks, and offers direct access to all ports and controls, an elastic band closure, and the ability to serve as a stand with multiple viewing positions. It comes in black only and sells for $60, as does the Travel Kit Plus, a nylon case featuring a plush faux fur-lined dedicated iPad compartment, cable management, and padded Velcro interior pockets for the included stand, USB drives, earbuds, and the Apple wireless keyboard. Finally, the company has updated its single USB port Combo Charger and Car Charger to offer iPad compatibility; they sell for $40 and $25, respectively.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?