Incase rolls out line of accessories for iPad
Incase has announced its lineup of new accessories for the iPad. The Grip Protective Cover is a silicone rubber case that offers two molded rails on the back for added comfort when holding the iPad in landscape orientation, direct access to all buttons and ports, and an included stand. It is available in two colors and sells for $40. The Protective Cover is also a silicone rubber skin, offering direct access to all ports and controls and an included stand. It comes in four colors and also sells for $40. Like the company’s prior sleeves for Apple’s laptop computers, the Neoprene Sleeve Plus is a form-fitting neoprene case offering a protective interior border, perforated spine, faux fur interior lining, and a zippered closure. It sells for $40, as does the Neoprene Slip Sleeve Plus, a thinner form-fitting neoprene case with a slip opening and cushioned faux fur interior.
The Convertible Book Jacket appears to have been inspired by the covers of Moleskine notebooks, and offers direct access to all ports and controls, an elastic band closure, and the ability to serve as a stand with multiple viewing positions. It comes in black only and sells for $60, as does the Travel Kit Plus, a nylon case featuring a plush faux fur-lined dedicated iPad compartment, cable management, and padded Velcro interior pockets for the included stand, USB drives, earbuds, and the Apple wireless keyboard. Finally, the company has updated its single USB port Combo Charger and Car Charger to offer iPad compatibility; they sell for $40 and $25, respectively.
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- Amazon introduces Local Register Secure Card Reader
- Skylanders Trap Team coming to iPad with portal, controller
- Apple adds ‘Beats by Dr. Dre’ section to online store
- Magellan intros Echo Fit sports smart watch
- Apple posts official Beats welcome announcement
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today