Incase rolls out line of accessories for iPad
Incase has announced its lineup of new accessories for the iPad. The Grip Protective Cover is a silicone rubber case that offers two molded rails on the back for added comfort when holding the iPad in landscape orientation, direct access to all buttons and ports, and an included stand. It is available in two colors and sells for $40. The Protective Cover is also a silicone rubber skin, offering direct access to all ports and controls and an included stand. It comes in four colors and also sells for $40. Like the company’s prior sleeves for Apple’s laptop computers, the Neoprene Sleeve Plus is a form-fitting neoprene case offering a protective interior border, perforated spine, faux fur interior lining, and a zippered closure. It sells for $40, as does the Neoprene Slip Sleeve Plus, a thinner form-fitting neoprene case with a slip opening and cushioned faux fur interior.
The Convertible Book Jacket appears to have been inspired by the covers of Moleskine notebooks, and offers direct access to all ports and controls, an elastic band closure, and the ability to serve as a stand with multiple viewing positions. It comes in black only and sells for $60, as does the Travel Kit Plus, a nylon case featuring a plush faux fur-lined dedicated iPad compartment, cable management, and padded Velcro interior pockets for the included stand, USB drives, earbuds, and the Apple wireless keyboard. Finally, the company has updated its single USB port Combo Charger and Car Charger to offer iPad compatibility; they sell for $40 and $25, respectively.
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Report: Apple behind San Francisco ‘mystery event’ in early September
- Taiwan court rules Samsung used stolen trade secrets to make A9 chip
- Apple loses German patent lawsuit over slide-to-unlock feature
- Best Buy expanding Apple Watch sales to all its stores in September
- Philips introduces dimmer remote kit for Hue lights
- Report: Apple ending One to One tutoring program
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- Wirelessky iStand 6 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?