Incase rolls out line of accessories for iPad
Incase has announced its lineup of new accessories for the iPad. The Grip Protective Cover is a silicone rubber case that offers two molded rails on the back for added comfort when holding the iPad in landscape orientation, direct access to all buttons and ports, and an included stand. It is available in two colors and sells for $40. The Protective Cover is also a silicone rubber skin, offering direct access to all ports and controls and an included stand. It comes in four colors and also sells for $40. Like the company’s prior sleeves for Apple’s laptop computers, the Neoprene Sleeve Plus is a form-fitting neoprene case offering a protective interior border, perforated spine, faux fur interior lining, and a zippered closure. It sells for $40, as does the Neoprene Slip Sleeve Plus, a thinner form-fitting neoprene case with a slip opening and cushioned faux fur interior.
The Convertible Book Jacket appears to have been inspired by the covers of Moleskine notebooks, and offers direct access to all ports and controls, an elastic band closure, and the ability to serve as a stand with multiple viewing positions. It comes in black only and sells for $60, as does the Travel Kit Plus, a nylon case featuring a plush faux fur-lined dedicated iPad compartment, cable management, and padded Velcro interior pockets for the included stand, USB drives, earbuds, and the Apple wireless keyboard. Finally, the company has updated its single USB port Combo Charger and Car Charger to offer iPad compatibility; they sell for $40 and $25, respectively.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?