Incase shows off upcoming iPod cases
Incase has provided iLounge with an exclusive first look at three upcoming lines of leather iPod cases that sport very stylish designs. These include: the Dinopod, Argyle, and Crest cases.
“These products are focused in a different direction than the line we currently have in Apple Stores,” Incase’s Scotty Crowe told iLounge. “We’re developing a more fashion-forward collection and creating a lifestyle based around the user of the iPod. That said, we’re limiting the availability of most of the products to select retailers in select markets in order to maintain the integrity of this new collection.”
The Dinopod cases are built with high-quality leather and come in yellow, green, red, and blue with embossed silhouettes of four common dinosaurs and their names—Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Stegosaurus, and Triceratops. The cases hold full-size iPods and offer wrap-around protection and feature a leather-wrapped belt clip.
Made of the same high-grade leather, the fashionable Argyle cases come in green with blue pattern, gray with red pattern, and brown with pink pattern. They also offer all-around protection, leather clad belt clip, and accommodate full-size iPods. The argyle design is made up of a combination of embossed colors and actual stitching.
The Crest line will consist of a white zippered clutch-like wallet and two smaller wallets—one green leather and one black striped denim. All three have embossed crest designs. The white Crest case holds full-size iPods and features a clear screen protector, a pouch for earbuds or other small accessories, and slots for credit cards. The smaller wallets have a flexible silicone strap, hold full-size iPods, and feature a clear screen covering, earphone holder, and a clear pocket to hold various thin items.
Incase said readers can contact them for futher information at [email protected].
Click “Read more” for large photos of all the new Incase products.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Report: Barclays to launch Apple Pay support in the UK early next year
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Antitrust monitor: Apple is ‘its own worst enemy’
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Apple taking reservations for new iPhones in six European countries
- Apple adds transit directions for Boston, Sydney
- Apple acquires artificial intelligence firm Perceptio
- Apple rolls out app thinning in iOS 9.0.2
- Apple Pay transaction numbers still low overall
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- TrackR bravo
- Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case + Smart Cover
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?