Incase shows off upcoming iPod cases
Incase has provided iLounge with an exclusive first look at three upcoming lines of leather iPod cases that sport very stylish designs. These include: the Dinopod, Argyle, and Crest cases.
“These products are focused in a different direction than the line we currently have in Apple Stores,” Incase’s Scotty Crowe told iLounge. “We’re developing a more fashion-forward collection and creating a lifestyle based around the user of the iPod. That said, we’re limiting the availability of most of the products to select retailers in select markets in order to maintain the integrity of this new collection.”
The Dinopod cases are built with high-quality leather and come in yellow, green, red, and blue with embossed silhouettes of four common dinosaurs and their names—Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Stegosaurus, and Triceratops. The cases hold full-size iPods and offer wrap-around protection and feature a leather-wrapped belt clip.
Made of the same high-grade leather, the fashionable Argyle cases come in green with blue pattern, gray with red pattern, and brown with pink pattern. They also offer all-around protection, leather clad belt clip, and accommodate full-size iPods. The argyle design is made up of a combination of embossed colors and actual stitching.
The Crest line will consist of a white zippered clutch-like wallet and two smaller wallets—one green leather and one black striped denim. All three have embossed crest designs. The white Crest case holds full-size iPods and features a clear screen protector, a pouch for earbuds or other small accessories, and slots for credit cards. The smaller wallets have a flexible silicone strap, hold full-size iPods, and feature a clear screen covering, earphone holder, and a clear pocket to hold various thin items.
Incase said readers can contact them for futher information at [email protected].
Click “Read more” for large photos of all the new Incase products.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?