Incase to release Flower, Flame and Turntable mini cases | iLounge News

Incase to release Flower, Flame and Turntable mini cases

picIncase is set to release three new iPod mini cases. The nappa Leather Sleeves are named after the designs appearing on the cases; Flower, Flame and Turntable. All cases feature a suede lined interior, built-in belt clip and open access to the hold switch and earphone port. The Leather Sleeves cost $29.95 and are expected to ship October 15. Click ‘Read more’ for exclusive photos and info.

pic
pic
pic

« Lego + iPod = cool toy stands

Windows: iPod Control 1.0 released »

Comments

Jesus, what’s with companies announcing their products and waiting ages to actually ship them?

L.A.M.E…

.narco

Posted by narco in Burbank on September 22, 2004 at 12:22 PM (PDT)

these look ugly but if you go to their site theres a case made by DC which looks awesome

Posted by jstylex0r on September 22, 2004 at 3:04 PM (PDT)

I would buy a flame one in a heartbeat if they made one for the 3G.

Posted by MIKE on September 22, 2004 at 5:12 PM (PDT)

I like the turntables one, if there was one for the 3G, and it was cheap enought I would buy one.

Posted by m00j on September 23, 2004 at 4:56 AM (PDT)

They look good, I am just wondering how much would it be???

Posted by ME on September 23, 2004 at 5:59 AM (PDT)

Yikes.  I think I’m gonna be sick.

Posted by tennr on September 23, 2004 at 6:36 AM (PDT)

I want one.

Now.

Posted by Dude on September 23, 2004 at 10:18 AM (PDT)

...there is nothing like a Vaja.  so many of the cases being pumped out for the ipod cheapen the product.  companies seem to be struggling with creating an effective and attractive design for ipod cases and do it at a reasonable cost.  methinks it can’t be done.  save your pennies, hold a garage sale, max the credit card and get a Vaja.  I was reluctant, but once my Vaja arrived I couldn’t be happier.  everything else pales by comparison.

just my $70 worth.

Posted by methinks on September 23, 2004 at 10:21 AM (PDT)

I don’t like the Vaja.
I do like this.

The price has nothing to do with it.

Posted by Dude on September 23, 2004 at 11:45 AM (PDT)

theres a difference between a case and sleeve methinks. vaja and iskin etc are cases with play-through design. this is a sleeve for people who just want to put thier ipod in a sleeve and take it out to use it. not everyone needs a “case”, i think these incase sleeves are nice

Posted by halleluwah on September 23, 2004 at 1:29 PM (PDT)