Incase unveils new cases for iPad, iPhone
Incase has unveiled several redesigned cases for the third-generation iPad, as well as a new case for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Included among the iPad cases that have been redesigned for compatibility with both the third-generation iPad and iPad 2 are the folio-style Book Jacket Select, the Magazine Jacket, which combines a hard case with a functional front cover, and the Snap Case and Magnetic Snap Case, both of which offer compatibility with Apple’s Smart Cover, with the latter adding lightweight metal bars to hold the Smart Cover out of the way when the iPad is in use. Pricing for the iPad cases ranges from $30-$60. For the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, Incase is now offering the Box Case for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Available in black, white, pink, and clear, the aptly-named Box features a rectangular design, rubberized construction, coverage for the volume and sleep/wake buttons, and open access to all other ports, controls, and cameras. It sell for $30; all of Incase’s new offerings are available now.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?