Incase unveils new chargers for iPod, iPhone
Incase has introduced its new Car Charger and Combo Charger for the iPod and iPhone. Both chargers feature dual high-speed USB ports for charging up to two devices at once, LED charging indicators, and an included four-foot 30-pin charging cable. The Car Charger is made solely for in-vehicle use, connecting to an open power port or cigarette lighter port, and featuring a high-gloss finish, while the Combo Charger can connect to in-vehicle power ports, as well as to standard US outlets thanks to folding prongs hidden in the charging stem, and features a soft-touch finish. Incase’s new Car Charger and Combo Charger are available now and sell for $30 and $40, respectively.
In addition, the company has launched new chrome-finish version of its Slider Case for the iPhone 3G/3GS and iPod touch 2G/3G; both versions offer full access to all ports and controls, included S-Stands for widescreen viewing, and a slide-off bottom for easy docking. The Chrome Slider Cases for iPhone 3G/3GS and iPod touch 2G/3G are available now and sell for $35 each.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?