Incipio debuts iPhone 3G case lineup
Incipio has announced its new line of accessories for the iPhone 3G. The Silicrylic is a 2-part case combining a hard polycarbonate exterior with a shock-absorbing silicone case. It offers access to all ports and controls, and includes a screen protector and cleaning cloth. Available in a variety of colors, it sells for $25. Incipio’s Orion is a simple sleeve-style case for the iPhone 3G that offers a soft interior lining and the company’s EasyReach system for easier removal of the device. Available in seven different colors, it sells for $20. The Executive OVRMLD is a rigid, form-fitting case with microsuede lining. It offers access to all ports and controls, and is available in white, black, or olive green for $30.
Incipio’s Premium Leather Fitted Case is an open-faced protector featuring a low-profile metal belt clip, a top button closure, and access to all ports and controls. It includes a screen protector and cleaning cloth, and sells for $25. A hand numbered Limited Edition Raw Leather version is also available in two colors for $60. The dermaSHOT for iPhone 3G is a high density silicone case with anti-static coating that offers open access to all ports and controls and includes a screen protector, cleaning cloth, and video stand. It is available in a variety of colors for $20. The Black Bond Street Leather Case for iPhone 3G is a horizontal holster-style case that features a built-in belt clip, a leather exterior with microsuede lining, and a magnetic closure for the lid. It sells for $25. Finally, the ECO|Case Eco Friendly Organic Canvas Case for iPhone 3G is a vertical sleeve-style case made with environmentally friendly materials. It offers a single-piece design, side openings for easy removal of the phone, and a soft interior lining. It sells for $20. All of Incipio’s iPhone 3G accessories are available now.
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Nautilus announces HealthKit integration
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Russian Apple Online Store returns with increased prices
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0