Incipio debuts new Lab cases for iPod shuffle 3G
Incipio has rolled out five new Lab series cases for the third-generation iPod shuffle. The Blocks dermaShot case is shaped like a LEGO brick, the Treat dermaShot like a dog bone treat, the Wafer dermaShot like a wafer cookie, and the Mint dermaShot like a mint chocolate candy bar. Finally, the Loop dermaShot adds a purse-like loop to the top of a plain case, letting the user hang the shuffle from hooks or buttons that might not accept the shuffle’s built-in clip. All five cases are made from high-density silicone, and offer full access to the shuffle’s top, as well as pass-through holes for the rear clip. The Blocks case comes in a four-pack, while the Wafer, Mint, and Loop cases come in three-packs, and the Treat case comes in a two pack; each is priced at $14. For more information on Incipio’s new Lab dermaShot cases for the iPod shuffle 3G, see our First Look article.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?