Incipio rolls out cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Incipio has introduced its new line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. For the iPod nano 4G, the company is offering its dermaSHOT silicone case in black, light blue, pink, red, yellow, and orange. The dermaSHOT for iPod nano 4G offers a form-fitting design with anti-static coating, open access to all ports and controls, and a smooth finish. It is available now, and sells for $13. For the iPod touch 2G, Incipio is offering the dermaSHOT silicone case featuring high-density, anti-static, form-fitting silicone and open access to all ports and controls for $18, the duroSHOT polycarbonate hard case featuring a polycarbonate exterior, shock absorbing thin silicone lining, and open access to all ports and control for $25, and the SILICRYLIC silicone acrylic crystal case, which features polycarbonate plastic embedded in a shock absorbing silicone core, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector, cleaning cloth, and video stand for $20. In addition, Incipio plans to offer the underGROUND felt textured pouch-style case for both the nano 4G and touch 2G, the Stilo Leather Flip Case for iPod nano 4G, the IncipioEdge Slider Case for iPod nano 4G, and the Leather Kickstand case for iPod touch 2G; pricing and release information for these cases has yet to be announced.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?