Incipio rolls out cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Incipio has introduced its new line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. For the iPod nano 4G, the company is offering its dermaSHOT silicone case in black, light blue, pink, red, yellow, and orange. The dermaSHOT for iPod nano 4G offers a form-fitting design with anti-static coating, open access to all ports and controls, and a smooth finish. It is available now, and sells for $13. For the iPod touch 2G, Incipio is offering the dermaSHOT silicone case featuring high-density, anti-static, form-fitting silicone and open access to all ports and controls for $18, the duroSHOT polycarbonate hard case featuring a polycarbonate exterior, shock absorbing thin silicone lining, and open access to all ports and control for $25, and the SILICRYLIC silicone acrylic crystal case, which features polycarbonate plastic embedded in a shock absorbing silicone core, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector, cleaning cloth, and video stand for $20. In addition, Incipio plans to offer the underGROUND felt textured pouch-style case for both the nano 4G and touch 2G, the Stilo Leather Flip Case for iPod nano 4G, the IncipioEdge Slider Case for iPod nano 4G, and the Leather Kickstand case for iPod touch 2G; pricing and release information for these cases has yet to be announced.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Apple Watch to have low energy ‘Power Reserve’ mode
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?