Incipio’s pink cases support Susan G. Komen for the Cure
Incipio Technologies has announced that it is joining the Orange County, CA Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure to help fight breast cancer. During October, National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Incipio has pledged 33 percent of all sales of any pink-colored, Incipio-branded product to directly benefit the Komen Orange County Affiliate. Qualifying products include Incipio’s Pink Executive OVRMLD case for iPhone, Pink Silicrylic for iPhone, Pink Hipster for iPhone, Pink dermaSHOT for iPhone, iPod touch, iPod classic, and iPod nano, Pink Metal case for iPod classic and iPod nano, and more.
“The number of people that is affected by breast cancer in America is truly staggering,” stated Andy Fathollahi, President of Incipio. “Not only the women that are diagnosed with breast cancer each year, but the toll it takes on their loved ones as well. As a responsible member of the business community we want to do what we can to help everyone that is affected by this disease in making this corporate pledge today.”
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple TV adds NatGeo TV channel
- Insteon’s HomeKit-enabled Hub now available
- Apple’s subscription TV service won’t be announced at WWDC next week
- WSJ: New Apple music service to debut at WWDC
- Updated Apple document claims Apple Watch won’t measure heart rate while in motion
- Report: Apple pursuing Drake for iTunes Radio guest DJ
- Typo to stop selling iPhone keyboard cases
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- RooCase Esteem for iPhone 6
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?