iOS 7 features poll ends, fingerprint scanner poll begins
With over 1,100 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll – “What new feature in iOS 7 are you most excited about?” – has now ended. With more information coming out on iOS 7 with every new beta, we asked readers to let us know which of the new features in iOS 7 they were most excited about.
A majority of respondents—thirty-five percent—stated that it’s the new design that they’re most excited about, with the new Control Center coming in second at twenty-eight percent. iOS in the Car support was a distant third with only seven percent of readers choosing that as the feature they’re most looking forward to, edging out the remaining listed iOS 7 features—iTunes Radio, automatic App updates, new camera and photo features, AirDrop, Notification Center, and Activation Lock.
With the launch of the next-generation iPhone imminent and rumours that it will include a built-in fingerprint sensor, we’re curious to know whether this is something that you—our readers—will actually find useful. Is this something that you would only use for unlocking the device, or would you also trust it for secure transactions? Or does a fingerprint sensor just seem like a gimmick to you—something that you don’t really need on your iPhone? Our latest poll “If Apple includes a fingerprint scanner in the next iPhone, will you use it?” lets you have your say. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Apple TV poll ends, iWatch poll begins
- Happy Presidents’ Day!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Screen protector poll ends, Apple TV poll begins
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone