iOS 7 features poll ends, fingerprint scanner poll begins
With over 1,100 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll – “What new feature in iOS 7 are you most excited about?” – has now ended. With more information coming out on iOS 7 with every new beta, we asked readers to let us know which of the new features in iOS 7 they were most excited about.
A majority of respondents—thirty-five percent—stated that it’s the new design that they’re most excited about, with the new Control Center coming in second at twenty-eight percent. iOS in the Car support was a distant third with only seven percent of readers choosing that as the feature they’re most looking forward to, edging out the remaining listed iOS 7 features—iTunes Radio, automatic App updates, new camera and photo features, AirDrop, Notification Center, and Activation Lock.
With the launch of the next-generation iPhone imminent and rumours that it will include a built-in fingerprint sensor, we’re curious to know whether this is something that you—our readers—will actually find useful. Is this something that you would only use for unlocking the device, or would you also trust it for secure transactions? Or does a fingerprint sensor just seem like a gimmick to you—something that you don’t really need on your iPhone? Our latest poll “If Apple includes a fingerprint scanner in the next iPhone, will you use it?” lets you have your say. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Apple TV poll ends, iWatch poll begins
- Happy Presidents’ Day!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Screen protector poll ends, Apple TV poll begins
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Google covering some Samsung defense costs in Apple case
- Changes introduced to Apple’s app content rating system
- iOS 7.1.1 makes in-app purchases clear in Top Grossing chart
- Apple releases iOS 7.1.1
- Apps: 1Password 4.5, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Health Mate 2.0 + WeMo 1.5.1
- Apple Reuse & Recycling program expands to iPad
- Apple offering free recycling of used products in stores
- Report: 5.5” ‘iPhone Air’ may not be seen until 2015
- Apple interviewing candidates for mobile payment service
- Apple launches environmental responsibility campaign
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- Incipio Tek-nical for iPad Air
- Lepow ADD Power Bank
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac