iPad 2 Buyers’ Guide Top Tweeter Contest - Winners Announced
Congratulations to the following winners:
Grand Prize Zeppelin Air
FaresF Farès Fayad
DinaJ Dina Lindquist
First Place MM-1
craigt44 Craig Thornton
msmorev Maureen Carnes
Second Place Zeppelin Mini
mitchg Mitch Gurowitz
tannawings Ellen Beck
iLounge has released The iPad 2 Buyers’ Guide, and as always, we have an awesome contest to coincide with our latest publication. Six people will win brand-new speaker systems from Bowers & Wilkins.
How can you win? It’s simple: either post the following tweet on Twitter:
Grab the amazing @iLounge iPad 2 Buyers’ Guide + tweet this link for a shot at six Bowers & Wilkins speakers! http://t.co/5Z5bpb5
Retweet this linked message to your followers.
We’ll look for the top tweeters/retweeters and pick two winners for each of the three speakers above. The Zeppelin Air is a speaker with wireless AirPlay support for the iPad, iTunes, and iOS 4.2-capable iPhones and iPod touches. MM-1 is a multimedia speaker, and Zeppelin Mini is for iPods and iPhones. Our selections will be made based on the number and positive influence of their retweets over a two-week period.
We’ve made this contest easy to enter and almost as easy to win! You have until June 15, 2011 to enter this contest. Good luck!
The iPad 2 Buyers’ Guide Top Tweeter Contest begins as of this posting and ends on June 15, 2011 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Winners will be announced June 16, 2011 on this page, and via Twitter.
Determinations of number and positive influence of tweets will be made solely in iLounge’s discretion. You may retweet as many times as you want.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?