iPad 2 Buyers’ Guide Top Tweeter Contest - Winners Announced
Congratulations to the following winners:
Grand Prize Zeppelin Air
FaresF Farès Fayad
DinaJ Dina Lindquist
First Place MM-1
craigt44 Craig Thornton
msmorev Maureen Carnes
Second Place Zeppelin Mini
mitchg Mitch Gurowitz
tannawings Ellen Beck
iLounge has released The iPad 2 Buyers’ Guide, and as always, we have an awesome contest to coincide with our latest publication. Six people will win brand-new speaker systems from Bowers & Wilkins.
How can you win? It’s simple: either post the following tweet on Twitter:
Grab the amazing @iLounge iPad 2 Buyers’ Guide + tweet this link for a shot at six Bowers & Wilkins speakers! http://t.co/5Z5bpb5
Retweet this linked message to your followers.
We’ll look for the top tweeters/retweeters and pick two winners for each of the three speakers above. The Zeppelin Air is a speaker with wireless AirPlay support for the iPad, iTunes, and iOS 4.2-capable iPhones and iPod touches. MM-1 is a multimedia speaker, and Zeppelin Mini is for iPods and iPhones. Our selections will be made based on the number and positive influence of their retweets over a two-week period.
We’ve made this contest easy to enter and almost as easy to win! You have until June 15, 2011 to enter this contest. Good luck!
The iPad 2 Buyers’ Guide Top Tweeter Contest begins as of this posting and ends on June 15, 2011 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
Entries will be judged by iLounge. Do not enter if you can’t stand losing, and don’t disparage the winners.
Winners will be announced June 16, 2011 on this page, and via Twitter.
Determinations of number and positive influence of tweets will be made solely in iLounge’s discretion. You may retweet as many times as you want.
This contest is open to U.S. and international residents. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple’s new ‘Echo rival’ may feature a camera
- Apple ‘working rapidly’ to extend Apple Pay to more countries
- Report: Apple’s Siri-based Amazon Echo competitor will be a new Apple TV
- Report: Apple SVP Eddy Cue proposed bid to buy Time Warner
- Beta testing for Pokémon GO begins in the U.S.
- Apple’s plan to open stores in India hits a snag (Update: India’s finance minister ratifies ruling)
- Apple looking into charging stations for electric cars
- Apple hires hint at improvements in encryption, health monitoring
- Hyundai adds CarPlay support to more vehicles
- Plaintiffs file new motion to keep ‘Error 53’ Touch ID lawsuit alive
- OtterBox Symmetry Series Hybrid Case for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Logitech Logi BASE Charging Stand for iPad Pro
- Twelve South TimePorter for Apple Watch
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)