iPad 2 Cases: XtremeMac, Hard Candy, Scosche, more
As expected, companies are continuing to announce new iPad 2 cases prior to the device’s launch this Friday. XtremeMac‘s new lineup includes the Tuffwrap Shine, a form-fitting soft case, the Microshield hard plastic case, the Thin Sleeve with integrated eject tab, and the Tuffshield screen protector in glossy and anti-glare finishes. XtremeMac’s new lineup of accessories for the iPad 2 will be shipping at launch.
Hard Candy’s new iPad 2 offerings include the $40 Street Skin TPU case with a hinged lid and the $45 Candy Convertible folio-style case in faux nubuck; the company’s $50 Bubble Sleeve for iPad is also compatible for the iPad 2. All three are available for order now. Scosche’s lineup for the iPad 2 includes the $50 foldiO p2, a folio-style case with built-in stand, the $40 glosSEE p2, a flexible rubber case, the $30 snapShield p2 hard polycarbonate case, and the $20 klearCoat p2, $25 satinShield p2, and $50 privaSee p2 screen protectors. Scosche’s new iPad 2 accessories will be available later this month.
Case-mate will offer a variety of cases for the iPad 2, including the square-edged Simple case, the Pop! and Clario cases with integrated stands, the form-fitting Gelli case, and the Venture, Leo, and Versant folio-style cases, as well as an anti-fingerprint screen protector. Case-mate’s new accessories are listed as coming soon. NLU Products has announced that it is now taking pre-orders for its BodyGuardz and ScreenGuardz products for the iPad 2, with prices ranging from $20-$30. For a limited time, customers can receive a 15 percent discount on their order by using the code “iPad2” at checkout.
Case Closed is now taking orders for its new iPad 2 cases, which include felt sleeves in grey and charcoal for £23, or roughly $37, as well as sleeves with elastic ties to hold the iPad securely in the case for £29, or roughly $47. Finally, Nedrelow is also taking orders for its iPad 2 sleeves, which are made from wool felt, available in top- or side-loading designs and in three different colors, and priced at $39 each; Nedrelow’s sleeves will ship on March 16.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Zagg announces iPad Pro, iPad mini 4 keyboard lineup
- Logitech announces Create keyboard for iPad Pro
- Report: iPhone 6S, iPad Pro to feature ‘3D Touch Display’
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Report: Barclays to launch Apple Pay support in the UK early next year
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Antitrust monitor: Apple is ‘its own worst enemy’
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Apple taking reservations for new iPhones in six European countries
- Apple adds transit directions for Boston, Sydney
- Apple acquires artificial intelligence firm Perceptio
- Apple rolls out app thinning in iOS 9.0.2
- Apple Pay transaction numbers still low overall
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- TrackR bravo
- Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case + Smart Cover
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?