iPad 2 poll ends, white iPhone 4 poll begins
Published: Monday, April 25, 2011
News Categories: Site News
With over 3,500 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Did you buy an iPad 2, and if so, what do you think of it?”—has ended. Readers were given a range of positive and negative responses, including one for those who wanted to purchase an iPad 2 but were unable to due low stocks of the devices.
81 percent of those who said they bought an iPad 2—49 percent of overall readers purchased the device—said they were very happy with it, followed by 15 percent who said they were generally satisfied with it, and a scant four percent who said they were slightly underwhelmed with their purchase. Among those who didn’t buy one, 53 percent said they didn’t want one, followed by 35 percent who said they had been trying to purchase one but hadn’t been able to secure a unit. Another 12 percent of non-iPad 2 owners said the device wasn’t yet available in their country. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on the white iPhone 4. We’d like to know if you plan on buying one. Have you been holding out since last June, or recently decide to buy an iPhone and want the white model? Or are you waiting for the next white iPhone, or wanted the black model instead? Or perhaps you wanted the white version originally but settled for the black model, or got tired of waiting for the white model and gave up, or never wanted an iPhone 4 at all? Our new poll—“Will you be buying a white iPhone 4?”—lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Apple TV poll ends, iWatch poll begins
- Happy Presidents’ Day!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Screen protector poll ends, Apple TV poll begins
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cook: New products ‘closer,’ mobile payments ‘really interesting’
- Prong debuts Prong PWR Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2014 earnings call
- Apple announces 7:1 stock split, increased share buyback, dividends
- Apple Q2 2014: 43.7M iPhones, 16.3M iPads, 2.7M iPods
- Former employee says Apple left iOS users vulnerable
- Siri coming to Apple TV?
- Google covering some Samsung defense costs in Apple case
- Changes introduced to Apple’s app content rating system
- iOS 7.1.1 makes in-app purchases clear in Top Grossing chart
- Ele eleMount
- Divoom Voombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac