iPad 2 poll ends, white iPhone 4 poll begins
With over 3,500 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Did you buy an iPad 2, and if so, what do you think of it?”—has ended. Readers were given a range of positive and negative responses, including one for those who wanted to purchase an iPad 2 but were unable to due low stocks of the devices.
81 percent of those who said they bought an iPad 2—49 percent of overall readers purchased the device—said they were very happy with it, followed by 15 percent who said they were generally satisfied with it, and a scant four percent who said they were slightly underwhelmed with their purchase. Among those who didn’t buy one, 53 percent said they didn’t want one, followed by 35 percent who said they had been trying to purchase one but hadn’t been able to secure a unit. Another 12 percent of non-iPad 2 owners said the device wasn’t yet available in their country. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on the white iPhone 4. We’d like to know if you plan on buying one. Have you been holding out since last June, or recently decide to buy an iPhone and want the white model? Or are you waiting for the next white iPhone, or wanted the black model instead? Or perhaps you wanted the white version originally but settled for the black model, or got tired of waiting for the white model and gave up, or never wanted an iPhone 4 at all? Our new poll—“Will you be buying a white iPhone 4?”—lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy Holidays from iLounge
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Apple releases iOS 10.3.2 beta to developers
- Rumor: Apple may add cellular capability to next Apple Watch, create USB-C/Lightning hybrid
- Urbanears launches new lineup of Wi-Fi Connected Speakers
- Apple adds ability for developers respond to apps reviews, tweaks in-app rating prompt rules
- Report: 10.5” iPad Pro could still arrive this spring
- Apple’s Pages, Numbers, and Keynote apps gain Touch ID support, other improvements
- Apple releases tvOS 10.2 and Apple TV Remote for iPad
- Apple releases watchOS 3.2, featuring Theater Mode, SiriKit
- Apple releases iOS 10.3 with Find My AirPods, Siri + CarPlay improvements
- Wells Fargo rolling out ability to use Apple Pay for transactions at some ATMs later this year
- AudioQuest NightOwl Carbon Headphones
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning Connector Earphones
- BEEM United BeMe D200 Lightning Connector Earphones
- Jam Audio JAM Xterior Max Rugged Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- HiFiMAN Edition S Headphones
- Divoom Timebox Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- iClever BoostSound BTS-09 Bluetooth Speaker
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10