iPad 2 poll ends, white iPhone 4 poll begins
With over 3,500 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Did you buy an iPad 2, and if so, what do you think of it?”—has ended. Readers were given a range of positive and negative responses, including one for those who wanted to purchase an iPad 2 but were unable to due low stocks of the devices.
81 percent of those who said they bought an iPad 2—49 percent of overall readers purchased the device—said they were very happy with it, followed by 15 percent who said they were generally satisfied with it, and a scant four percent who said they were slightly underwhelmed with their purchase. Among those who didn’t buy one, 53 percent said they didn’t want one, followed by 35 percent who said they had been trying to purchase one but hadn’t been able to secure a unit. Another 12 percent of non-iPad 2 owners said the device wasn’t yet available in their country. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on the white iPhone 4. We’d like to know if you plan on buying one. Have you been holding out since last June, or recently decide to buy an iPhone and want the white model? Or are you waiting for the next white iPhone, or wanted the black model instead? Or perhaps you wanted the white version originally but settled for the black model, or got tired of waiting for the white model and gave up, or never wanted an iPhone 4 at all? Our new poll—“Will you be buying a white iPhone 4?”—lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Apple releases iOS 9.3.5 ‘security update’
- Report: Apple developing its own Snapchat-style social video editing iOS app
- Apple announces Apple Music Festival lineup including Alicia Keys, Britney Spears + more
- Universal calls an end to exclusives amid criticisms that Apple Music is hurting the industry
- Apple reveals some of its upcoming AI advancements for the iPhone
- Apple Music’s royalty rates complicate Spotify’s contract negotiations
- iFixit highlights ‘Touch Disease’ affecting many iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus models
- Rebranded Nike+ Run Club app adds new tracking abilities
- Apple Music Festival set for Sept. 18-30
- Report: Apple planning three iPhone models for 2017, one with curved OLED display
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Bluetooth Toothbrush
- Audeze EL-8 Titanium Over-Ear Headphones
- Defined Corp Dome Stand for Apple Watch and iPhone
- Speck StyleFolio Pencil for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Audeze Sine On-Ear Headphone
- First Alert Onelink Wi-Fi Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Logitech Create 9.7” iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- iDevices Outdoor Switch Power Outlet
- 808 Audio Canz XL Bluetooth Speaker
- Standzout Helix Dock for Apple Watch
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app