iPad Air case roundup: Belkin, Grove, Speck + more
A number of companies have already introduced cases for the iPad Air. While many of these cases are merely remakes for the new device, there are some brand new cases, as well. Belkin has introduced a number of new products, including three keyboard cases: Qode Ultimate Keyboard Case ($129), Qode Thin Type Keyboard Case ($100), and Qode Slim Style Keyboard Case ($80). The company also introduced two new folio stand cases, the FreeStyle Cover ($60) and LapStand Cover ($60). All cases are listed as coming soon.
Grove has introduced its Wood Smart Case ($99) for iPad Air, a lightweight bamboo and maple folio case that also acts as a stand. The case ships in four to six weeks. Speck has debuted a redesigned StyleFolio ($40) case for iPad Air. The new StyleFolio features 14 different designs and is coming soon.
Other companies have introduced iPad Air versions of some of their most popular cases. New Trent has introduced the Airbender 2.0 ($55) Bluetooth keyboard case for the iPad Air. Incipio has made a number of cases for the Air, including its Flagship Folio ($70). X-Doria introduced its puff-printed SmartStyle ($40) for iPad Air, and iLuv will bring The Professional WorkStation ($100) Bluetooth keyboard case to the device.
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge announces its Best of the Year Awards for 2014
- Belkin announces QODE keyboards for iPad Air 2
- Designed by M debuts Simple Stand for iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3
- Logitech debuts Type+ Keyboard for iPad Air
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apps of the Week: Sago Mini Road Trip, Football Manager Handheld 2015, Deliveries 6.0 + more
- Square plans to accept Apple Pay in 2015
- Google settles patent litigation with Apple’s Rockstar consortium
- Corning announces Gorilla Glass 4
- Report: GT Advanced struggled with sapphire production
- Report: Apple plans to integrate Beats Music directly into iOS
- Apple plans to ‘repurpose’ Arizona manufacturing plant, save jobs
- Apple announces WatchKit software tools available to developers now
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M in pager technology settlement
- Apple opens up Lightning port to third-party manufacturers, begins accepting HomeKit plans
- G-Project G-Go Outdoor Wireless Speaker (2014)
- SteelSeries Stratus XL Gaming Controller
- Belkin/Jarden Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Smart Coffeemaker
- Logitech Keys-to-Go For iPad
- IvySkin Renegade for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Infinity Infinity One Wireless Speaker
- Twelve South PlugBug World iPad/iPhone Charger
- Pelican Protector for iPhone 6 and Voyager for iPhone 6 Plus
- STM Flip for iPhone 6
- Griffin Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0