iPad Air poll ends, New iPad models poll begins
With over 1,200 votes from readers, our latest poll—Have you or will you be purchasing an iPad Air?—has now ended. With the iPad Air going on sale when the availability date for the Retina iPad mini was uncertain at best, we wanted to know how this affected our readers’ plans for purchasing one or both of the new models.
The overall majority of responses were from readers indicating that they either had already purchased an iPad Air (41%) or were planning to buy one within the near future (13%). Only eleven percent of readers indicated that they were waiting to see the iPad mini before making a purchasing decision, while twelve percent indicated that they had already decided to pass on the iPad Air in favour of the iPad mini with Retina Display. Of the remaining responses, sixteen percent indicated that they weren’t planning to upgrade their existing iPad to one of the new models, while four percent indicated that they were waiting for the next generation before upgrading, and another four percent indicated no interest in the iPad at all.
Now that both the iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display are available, we’d like to know which device you think is the better of the two. Our reviews of the iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display rated them equally as highly recommended products, albeit for different reasons, but now we’re curious to know what your preferences are, if any. Our latest poll Now that the dust has settled, which of the new iPad models do you prefer? lets you have your say. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Apple TV poll ends, iWatch poll begins
- Happy Presidents’ Day!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Screen protector poll ends, Apple TV poll begins
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple, others settle poaching antitrust suit
- Some iOS 6 users must upgrade to iOS 7 to fix FaceTime
- Apps: Bonsai Slice, Bounsy, IMDb 4.2 + The Weather Channel 6.0
- Cook: New products ‘closer,’ mobile payments ‘really interesting’
- Prong debuts Prong PWR Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2014 earnings call
- Apple announces 7:1 stock split, increased share buyback, dividends
- Apple Q2 2014: 43.7M iPhones, 16.3M iPads, 2.7M iPods
- Former employee says Apple left iOS users vulnerable
- Siri coming to Apple TV?
- Logitech Turnaround for iPad Air
- Logitech Hinge for iPad Air
- Ele eleMount
- Divoom Voombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac