iPad mini poll ends, iTunes 11 poll begins
With over 3,300 votes from iLounge readers, our most recent poll—“Are you ordering an iPad mini?”—has ended. Readers were asked whether they had purchased or were planning to purchase an iPad mini, either as their first iPad device or in addition to or replacing another iPad device, or were not interested in the current iPad mini, due to plans to purchase a different iPad model, wait for the next model, or not purchase any iPad at all.
Only 35 percent of respondents indicated that they had ordered an iPad mini, with 18 percent purchasing one in addition to their current, full-size iPad, 9 percent purchasing one to replace an existing full-size iPad, and 8 percent buying the iPad mini as their first iPad device. The majority of respondents, however, expressed no interest in purchasing the current iPad mini, with over one-third stating that they were satisfied with their current full-size iPad, and 8 percent of readers indicating that they were planning to purchase a full-size iPad instead. Eleven percent of respondents noted that they are awaiting a future iPad mini model, seven percent indicated that they are happy with their iPhone or iPod touch, and three percent expressed no interest in owning any iOS devices at all.
With iTunes 11 released at the end of last week, our new poll asks you to let us know which of the major new features you like the most in the latest version, if any. Do you think the new user interface looks great? Do you find Up Next, iTunes in the Cloud integration or the new Mini Player to be particularly noteworthy, or do you find some of the smaller changes more interesting, such as the Home Videos category, live search or camera-based gift card redemption? Alternatively, do you think that the new iTunes 11 is generally a bust? Our new poll—“What is your favourite new feature in iTunes 11?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly arriving Monday, giveaway reminder
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, new May giveaway
- Latest edition of iLounge Weekly coming Monday
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for giveaways
- iOS 7 design poll ends, iPhone carrier poll begins
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: iOS 7 ’ black, white, and flat all over’
- Apple WWDC Keynote set for June 10
- Apps: Foursquare 6.2, Hyper Breaker Turbo, Pandora 4.3 + Shazam 6.0
- Apple patent application details interactive AirPlay, TV
- Report: iWatch pushed to late 2014?
- Griffin releases iPhone 5 Survivor + Catalyst Waterproof Case
- OtterBox acquires LifeProof
- LifeProof debuts Frē case for iPad mini
- Logitech debuts Wired Keyboard for iPad
- New Apple online store design alters focus, hides deals
- C4 Electronics Dolry HiFi Stone 30-Pin AirPlay Adapter
- Boombotix Boombot Rex Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Nuu Splash Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Scosche boomBottle Weatherproof Sport Wireless Speaker
- HMDX Jam Plus Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband
- Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 + 200 Bluetooth + AirPlay Wireless Speakers
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Trü Protection Trü-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- iMessages showing as Delivered when iPhone is out of coverage
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox