iPad mini poll ends, iTunes 11 poll begins
With over 3,300 votes from iLounge readers, our most recent poll—“Are you ordering an iPad mini?”—has ended. Readers were asked whether they had purchased or were planning to purchase an iPad mini, either as their first iPad device or in addition to or replacing another iPad device, or were not interested in the current iPad mini, due to plans to purchase a different iPad model, wait for the next model, or not purchase any iPad at all.
Only 35 percent of respondents indicated that they had ordered an iPad mini, with 18 percent purchasing one in addition to their current, full-size iPad, 9 percent purchasing one to replace an existing full-size iPad, and 8 percent buying the iPad mini as their first iPad device. The majority of respondents, however, expressed no interest in purchasing the current iPad mini, with over one-third stating that they were satisfied with their current full-size iPad, and 8 percent of readers indicating that they were planning to purchase a full-size iPad instead. Eleven percent of respondents noted that they are awaiting a future iPad mini model, seven percent indicated that they are happy with their iPhone or iPod touch, and three percent expressed no interest in owning any iOS devices at all.
With iTunes 11 released at the end of last week, our new poll asks you to let us know which of the major new features you like the most in the latest version, if any. Do you think the new user interface looks great? Do you find Up Next, iTunes in the Cloud integration or the new Mini Player to be particularly noteworthy, or do you find some of the smaller changes more interesting, such as the Home Videos category, live search or camera-based gift card redemption? Alternatively, do you think that the new iTunes 11 is generally a bust? Our new poll—“What is your favourite new feature in iTunes 11?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Apple TV poll ends, iWatch poll begins
- Happy Presidents’ Day!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Screen protector poll ends, Apple TV poll begins
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple, others settle poaching antitrust suit
- Some iOS 6 users must upgrade to iOS 7 to fix FaceTime
- Apps: Bonsai Slice, Bounsy, IMDb 4.2 + The Weather Channel 6.0
- Cook: New products ‘closer,’ mobile payments ‘really interesting’
- Prong debuts Prong PWR Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2014 earnings call
- Apple announces 7:1 stock split, increased share buyback, dividends
- Apple Q2 2014: 43.7M iPhones, 16.3M iPads, 2.7M iPods
- Former employee says Apple left iOS users vulnerable
- Siri coming to Apple TV?
- Logitech Turnaround for iPad Air
- Logitech Hinge for iPad Air
- Ele eleMount
- Divoom Voombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac