iPad Mix: Modgrain, WedgePad, iGear, ClayWare, EasyStand
Published: Monday, May 24, 2010
News Categories: iPad Accessories
Modgrain has introduced its Modern Wood Stand for the iPad (Pictured). Made from birch wood, the stand features large wooden corners to hold the iPad securely, works in horizontal or vertical orientation, and is supported at a 35 or 50 degree angle by an aluminum bracket that can optionally be mounted to a wall. Modgrain’s Modern Wood Stand for the iPad is available now and sells for $59.
WedgePad has released the WedgePad R1, a new soft iPad stand featuring a bean bag design. It can be used at a 30 or 45 degree angle, and features bands in all four corners for holding the iPad securely, as well as a soft fabric surface. The WedgePad R1 is available now and is priced at $27.
iGear USA is now offering its Metallic Adjustable Stand for the iPad. This stand features a folding design, adjustable legs that allow for six viewing positions from 11 to 60 degrees, the ability to support the iPad in horizontal or vertical orientation, and an included carrying pouch. iGear USA’s Metallic Adjustable Stand for the iPad is available now and sells for $60.
ClayWare Games has debuted its Pad Bracket, a simple wall mounting system for the iPad. Made from anodized aluminum, the Pad Bracket screws into the wall and can hold the iPad securely in horizontal or vertical position. The Pad Bracket is available for pre-order now and is expected to ship in June for $25.
Coregeek is now accepting pre-orders for its EasyStand for iPad (Pictured). Made from MDF, the EasyStand is a four-inch square, 1.5-inch tall stand for the iPad with two felt-lined slots at 20 and 35 degrees, a metallic black or metallic silver enameled finish, and non-slip rubber feet. Coregeek’s EasyStand for iPad is expected to ship in two weeks and sells for $15.
- Twelve South intros SurfacePad for iPad mini
- ReSound Linx MFi hearing aid launches
- Mad Catz unveils C.T.R.L.i iOS controller
- Fitbit pulls, recalls Force fitness tracker
- Twelve South intros Compass 2 iPad stand
- Bose debuts SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone