iPad Mix: Modgrain, WedgePad, iGear, ClayWare, EasyStand
Modgrain has introduced its Modern Wood Stand for the iPad (Pictured). Made from birch wood, the stand features large wooden corners to hold the iPad securely, works in horizontal or vertical orientation, and is supported at a 35 or 50 degree angle by an aluminum bracket that can optionally be mounted to a wall. Modgrain’s Modern Wood Stand for the iPad is available now and sells for $59.
WedgePad has released the WedgePad R1, a new soft iPad stand featuring a bean bag design. It can be used at a 30 or 45 degree angle, and features bands in all four corners for holding the iPad securely, as well as a soft fabric surface. The WedgePad R1 is available now and is priced at $27.
iGear USA is now offering its Metallic Adjustable Stand for the iPad. This stand features a folding design, adjustable legs that allow for six viewing positions from 11 to 60 degrees, the ability to support the iPad in horizontal or vertical orientation, and an included carrying pouch. iGear USA’s Metallic Adjustable Stand for the iPad is available now and sells for $60.
ClayWare Games has debuted its Pad Bracket, a simple wall mounting system for the iPad. Made from anodized aluminum, the Pad Bracket screws into the wall and can hold the iPad securely in horizontal or vertical position. The Pad Bracket is available for pre-order now and is expected to ship in June for $25.
Coregeek is now accepting pre-orders for its EasyStand for iPad (Pictured). Made from MDF, the EasyStand is a four-inch square, 1.5-inch tall stand for the iPad with two felt-lined slots at 20 and 35 degrees, a metallic black or metallic silver enameled finish, and non-slip rubber feet. Coregeek’s EasyStand for iPad is expected to ship in two weeks and sells for $15.
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Google releases Google Street View app for iOS
- Apple admits Apple Music still needs work, says iTunes downloads remain strong
- Judge approves $415M settlement in anti-poaching lawsuit
- Report: Apple to debut ‘iPad Pro’ on Sept. 9
- iPhone 6S to use 7000 series aluminum from Apple Watch Sport
- CBS Sports to stream Super Bowl 50, select NFL games on Apple TV
- Report: New Apple TV gets A8 chip, but not 4K support
- Report: New Apple TV will feature universal search, cost $149
- Retrial for damages in Apple patent case set for March or April
- Google omits HealthKit support from Android Wear iOS app
- Belkin WeMo + OSRAM Lightify White Tunable Starter Set
- Logitech Logi BLOK cases for iPad mini + iPad Air 2
- IK Multimedia iKlip Case for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?