iPad Mix: Modgrain, WedgePad, iGear, ClayWare, EasyStand
Modgrain has introduced its Modern Wood Stand for the iPad (Pictured). Made from birch wood, the stand features large wooden corners to hold the iPad securely, works in horizontal or vertical orientation, and is supported at a 35 or 50 degree angle by an aluminum bracket that can optionally be mounted to a wall. Modgrain’s Modern Wood Stand for the iPad is available now and sells for $59.
WedgePad has released the WedgePad R1, a new soft iPad stand featuring a bean bag design. It can be used at a 30 or 45 degree angle, and features bands in all four corners for holding the iPad securely, as well as a soft fabric surface. The WedgePad R1 is available now and is priced at $27.
iGear USA is now offering its Metallic Adjustable Stand for the iPad. This stand features a folding design, adjustable legs that allow for six viewing positions from 11 to 60 degrees, the ability to support the iPad in horizontal or vertical orientation, and an included carrying pouch. iGear USA’s Metallic Adjustable Stand for the iPad is available now and sells for $60.
ClayWare Games has debuted its Pad Bracket, a simple wall mounting system for the iPad. Made from anodized aluminum, the Pad Bracket screws into the wall and can hold the iPad securely in horizontal or vertical position. The Pad Bracket is available for pre-order now and is expected to ship in June for $25.
Coregeek is now accepting pre-orders for its EasyStand for iPad (Pictured). Made from MDF, the EasyStand is a four-inch square, 1.5-inch tall stand for the iPad with two felt-lined slots at 20 and 35 degrees, a metallic black or metallic silver enameled finish, and non-slip rubber feet. Coregeek’s EasyStand for iPad is expected to ship in two weeks and sells for $15.
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
- Video Review: Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Philips debuts first Lightning connector headphones, Fidelio M2L
- Video Review: Waterproof Grace Digital Ecostone and iHome iBN6 speakers
- Withings unveils Home video monitor
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple quietly pulls back on 2014 CarPlay availability
- iPhone 6 Plus users reporting bending iPhones
- FXNOW channel comes to Apple TV
- Apple airs two new iPhone 6 ads
- Apple to reportedly shutter Beats Music? (Update: No)
- Report: iOS 8 adoption rate estimated at 30%
- Apple Watch to come in 4GB, 8GB versions?
- Apple hits 10 million iPhone 6, 6 Plus sales in first weekend
- Video First Look: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus support 2.1A charging, ship with 1A adapters
- Belkin WeMo LED Lighting Starter Set
- Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Spigen F70Q 7000mAh Dual Portable Quick Charger
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels