iPad pre-order poll ends, accessory poll begins
With nearly 2,300 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—Did you pre-order the iPad, and if so, which one?—has ended. Readers could choose between all six iPad models, both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G, or say they hadn’t pre-ordered the device.
Somewhat surprisingly, 42% of readers said they had pre-ordered the iPad, with 58% saying they passed on pre-ordering. Among those that did pre-order, readers leaned towards higher capacity versions of both models, with slightly higher numbers for the Wi-Fi only models than the Wi-Fi + 3G ones. Roughly 25% of pre-ordering readers purchased a 64GB Wi-Fi iPad, followed closely by those who pre-ordered a 32GB Wi-Fi model (23%), and those who ordered the top-of-the-line 64GB Wi-Fi + 3G iPad (22%). Another 20% of pre-ordering readers bought the 16GB Wi-Fi model, 7% ordered the 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G version, while only 3% pre-ordered the 16GB Wi-Fi + 3G model. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on accessory purchases. We’d like to know where you buy most of your iPod and iPhone accessories. Do you shop predominantly at the Apple Store online, an Apple retail store, or online at Amazon? Or perhaps you prefer to purchase your accessories from Target or Best Buy, either in-store or online, or maybe you order direct from the manufacturer, from eBay, or from other online or local retailer? Or maybe you don’t purchase accessories for your iPod or iPhone? Our new poll—“Where do you buy most of your iPod and/or iPhone accessories?”—lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Vote today!
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy Holidays from iLounge
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- iDevices adds dynamic automation, enhanced scheduling to ‘Connected’ app for HomeKit
- Apple reports that iOS 10.2.1 significantly reduces unexpected iPhone 6s shutdown issues
- Mobiata announces sunset of FlightTrack 5 and FlightBoard apps
- Harman announces first Wireless CarPlay implementation
- Report: Apple still considering several possible wireless charging solutions for ‘iPhone 8’
- Mini Metro adds Endless Mode
- Apple issues statement opposing Trump administration’s rescission of transgender rights
- ResearchKit study conducted using Apple Watch reveals new insights into seizures
- Instagram adds ability to include up to 10 photos or videos in a single post
- Facebook’s talks with MLB raise possibility that game streams could come to Apple TV
- PureGear PureSwitch HomeKit-enabled Wireless Smart Plug
- 1More Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones
- Revogi Smart Lightbulb, Smart Lightstrip, Smart Candle + Smart Meter Plug
- Audeze iSine10 In-Ear Headphones
- MOCACARE MOCACuff Connected Blood Pressure Monitor
- Apple AirPods
- Elgato Eve Motion
- Olloclip Core Lens Set for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Logitech Pop Home Switch Starter Pack
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10