iPad pre-order poll ends, accessory poll begins
With nearly 2,300 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—Did you pre-order the iPad, and if so, which one?—has ended. Readers could choose between all six iPad models, both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G, or say they hadn’t pre-ordered the device.
Somewhat surprisingly, 42% of readers said they had pre-ordered the iPad, with 58% saying they passed on pre-ordering. Among those that did pre-order, readers leaned towards higher capacity versions of both models, with slightly higher numbers for the Wi-Fi only models than the Wi-Fi + 3G ones. Roughly 25% of pre-ordering readers purchased a 64GB Wi-Fi iPad, followed closely by those who pre-ordered a 32GB Wi-Fi model (23%), and those who ordered the top-of-the-line 64GB Wi-Fi + 3G iPad (22%). Another 20% of pre-ordering readers bought the 16GB Wi-Fi model, 7% ordered the 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G version, while only 3% pre-ordered the 16GB Wi-Fi + 3G model. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on accessory purchases. We’d like to know where you buy most of your iPod and iPhone accessories. Do you shop predominantly at the Apple Store online, an Apple retail store, or online at Amazon? Or perhaps you prefer to purchase your accessories from Target or Best Buy, either in-store or online, or maybe you order direct from the manufacturer, from eBay, or from other online or local retailer? Or maybe you don’t purchase accessories for your iPod or iPhone? Our new poll—“Where do you buy most of your iPod and/or iPhone accessories?”—lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Vote today!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2014 from iLounge!
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- iLounge announces its Best of the Year Awards for 2014
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Happy Thanksgiving 2014 from iLounge!
- Apps of the Week: The Longest Journey Remastered, Facebook Groups, Dropbox 3.5.2 + Runkeeper 5.1
- Apple highlights more Apple Watch info
- Verizon sponsoring ad-free listening to all U.S. iTunes Radio users
- Microsoft, Yahoo hope to replace Google for Safari default search?
- T-Mobile required to fully disclose throttled data speeds
- Steve Jobs biopic picked up by Universal, Fassbender to star
- Handbrake updated to 0.10, adds new encoders + more
- Report: ‘Deep Organizational Issues’ at Apple affecting iCloud progress
- Apple announces Product(RED) Gift Cards for Black Friday
- Verus Case Damda Slide for iPhone 6 Plus
- Heckler Design @Rest Stand for iPad (2014)
- Kerf Case Wood Cases for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio for iPhone 6 Plus
- ZeroChroma FluxStand-Compatible Car Vent Mount + Reflective Armband
- Griffin Slim Folio and Survivor All-Terrain for iPad Air 2
- ZeroChroma Slide-Mount Combo Pack for iPad Folio-Slide Cases
- G-Project G-Go Outdoor Wireless Speaker (2014)
- SteelSeries Stratus XL Gaming Controller
- Belkin/Jarden Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Smart Coffeemaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0