iPADD: Text Input-On-The-Go for iPod
Free iPADD for Apple iPod (docking connector iPods only). Want a quick and easy way to input basic text into an iPod? Look no further. iPADD is a set of 78 “blank” mp3’s (they’re each 4k in size). Each mp3 file is labeled with a unique character or word (“Palm-like” information, days of the week, months, spaces for contacts and an alpha-numeric set).
To use iPADD, simply create a new playlist in iTunes (called “iPADD” for example) and drag the downloaded iPADD folder to that playlist. The mp3 files will automatically be added to iTunes in the correct order.
When using iPADD on your handheld, navigate to your newly created iPADD playlist and hold the iPod’s “select” button for roughly two seconds (the selected name will flash three times). To view your note, navigate to your “On-The-Go” playlist, standard with all new iPods, and you’ll see your new note!
Important Notes: Remember, your On-The-Go playlist will be deleted when you attach your iPod to your computer, so make sure to check your created notes before you plug the iPod in.
- Apple releases iOS 9.3 beta 3, tvOS 9.2 beta 3, watchOS 2.2 beta 3 to developers
- Apple releases second iOS 9.3 public beta
- Google paid Apple $1B to be iOS default search engine
- iOS 9.3’s Night Shift may get Control Center button
- Apple introduces new, free Music Memos app
- Apple releases iOS 9.2.1
- iPad Air 3, iPhone 5se expected to be available March 18
- Apple filming original ‘dark drama’ television series featuring Dr. Dre
- Apple under fire for patent infringement from haptic feedback company Immersion
- CBS CEO Moonves notes Apple talks have stopped
- Apple will source iPhone 7 ‘A10’ CPU solely from TSMC
- Federal bill aims to take regulatory power for phone encryption out of state hands
- Job post shows Apple emphasizing new complications, faces for Apple Watch
- New comments hint at forthcoming streaming TV service from Apple
- Apple Music available on Sonos starting today
- Screen protector installation now available at Apple Stores
- VRS Design Crystal Bumper, High Pro Shield + Verge Active for iPhone 6/6s
- Vicks SmartTemp Wireless Smartphone Thermometer
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case for iPad Pro
- Edifier MP700 Rave Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Just Mobile HoverDock for Apple Watch + HoverDock for iPhone
- VRS Design Dandy Layered Case for iPad Pro
- Just Mobile TENC for iPad Pro
- Native Union DOCK Lightning
- Native Union DOCK for Apple Watch
- Hitcase Pro+ Action Pack and Snap for iPhone 6/6s
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!