iPhone 4 Mix: Three U.K., India, Canada, T-Mobile
Mobile network Three in the U.K. has announced that it will be offering the iPhone 4. Similar to AT&T in the U.S., Three will begin taking iPhone pre-orders starting on June 15, with the device’s launch to follow on June 24. Service pricing has yet to be announced.
Vodafone in India has confirmed that it will offer the iPhone 4 “in the coming months.” The company was not able to say when the launch will take place, but it is expected to come by the end of September, as Apple plans to have launched the device in 88 countries by the end of that month, and Apple has already halted sales of the iPhone 3G in India, according to a Techtree report.
Bell, Telus, and Rogers have all announced that they will offer the iPhone 4 in the coming weeks. None of the three companies has provided any further information, such as pricing, but all three have set up webpages dedicated to the device, with Bell and Rogers offering customers a form to sign up for more information. Apple is expected to launch the iPhone 4 in Canada in July.
T-Mobile in Germany and the Netherlands have confirmed that they will offer the iPhone 4. In Germany, T-Mobile will begin taking pre-orders on the 15th, and in an earlier Twitter update indicated that it will be the iPhone 4’s exclusive carrier in Germany. T-Mobile Netherlands has posted a simple page indicating that it will offer the iPhone 4. Apple is expected to launch the iPhone 4 in Germany on June 24 and in the Netherlands sometime in July. [via Engadget]
- Apple releases iOS 8.4 beta to developers, with new Music app
- Sprint, UK’s EE add Wi-Fi calling with iOS 8.3
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?