iPhone 4 poll ends, iOS 4 performance poll begins
With over 3,800 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Has the iPhone 4 snafu changed your opinion of Apple or AT&T?” has ended. Readers could choose to say the problems either positively or negatively affected their opinion of AT&T, Apple, or both companies, with other options for those whose opinion hadn’t changed, or who didn’t have an opinion at all.
Somewhat surprisingly, 38% of readers said their opinion of the two companies hadn’t been swayed by the problems with iPhone 4 pre-orders, followed by 21% each who either lost respect for AT&T or lost respect for both AT&T and Apple. 5% said they lost respect for Apple but not AT&T, 3% said they gained respect for Apple but not AT&T, 2% said they gained respect for both companies, and only 1%—31 readers—said they gained respect for AT&T but not Apple. Another 9% said they didn’t have an opinion. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on iOS 4. We’d like to know how satisfied you are with the performance of the new operating system on your device. Whether you own an iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, second-, or third-generation iPod touch, our new poll—“Are you satisfied with the performance of iOS 4 on your device?” lets you share your opinion. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Apple releases fourth developer betas for iOS 9.3.2, tvOS 9.2.1
- Bowers & Wilkins acquired by EVA Automation
- India rejects Apple’s plan to sell used iPhones
- Rumor: Purported iPhone 7 component photo shows headphone jack intact
- Families fight in court over missing teen’s iPhone data
- Court allows police to force woman to unlock iPhone with Touch ID fingerprint
- Coach reportedly releasing bands for Apple Watch
- Invoxia adds Amazon Alexa to Triby
- Apple provides more details on new Apple Music API
- Apple Music for Android adds music videos, Family Plan support
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with HomeKit support
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad mini 4
- Brydge BrydgeMini II Keyboard for iPad mini 4
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)