iPhone 4 poll ends, iOS 4 performance poll begins
With over 3,800 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Has the iPhone 4 snafu changed your opinion of Apple or AT&T?” has ended. Readers could choose to say the problems either positively or negatively affected their opinion of AT&T, Apple, or both companies, with other options for those whose opinion hadn’t changed, or who didn’t have an opinion at all.
Somewhat surprisingly, 38% of readers said their opinion of the two companies hadn’t been swayed by the problems with iPhone 4 pre-orders, followed by 21% each who either lost respect for AT&T or lost respect for both AT&T and Apple. 5% said they lost respect for Apple but not AT&T, 3% said they gained respect for Apple but not AT&T, 2% said they gained respect for both companies, and only 1%—31 readers—said they gained respect for AT&T but not Apple. Another 9% said they didn’t have an opinion. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on iOS 4. We’d like to know how satisfied you are with the performance of the new operating system on your device. Whether you own an iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, second-, or third-generation iPod touch, our new poll—“Are you satisfied with the performance of iOS 4 on your device?” lets you share your opinion. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Vote today!
- iLounge launches CES 2015 Special Edition site
- Happy New Year 2015 from iLounge!
- Happy Holidays from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014