iPhone 4 poll ends, iOS 4 performance poll begins
With over 3,800 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Has the iPhone 4 snafu changed your opinion of Apple or AT&T?” has ended. Readers could choose to say the problems either positively or negatively affected their opinion of AT&T, Apple, or both companies, with other options for those whose opinion hadn’t changed, or who didn’t have an opinion at all.
Somewhat surprisingly, 38% of readers said their opinion of the two companies hadn’t been swayed by the problems with iPhone 4 pre-orders, followed by 21% each who either lost respect for AT&T or lost respect for both AT&T and Apple. 5% said they lost respect for Apple but not AT&T, 3% said they gained respect for Apple but not AT&T, 2% said they gained respect for both companies, and only 1%—31 readers—said they gained respect for AT&T but not Apple. Another 9% said they didn’t have an opinion. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on iOS 4. We’d like to know how satisfied you are with the performance of the new operating system on your device. Whether you own an iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, second-, or third-generation iPod touch, our new poll—“Are you satisfied with the performance of iOS 4 on your device?” lets you share your opinion. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- New iPhone pre-orders to start Sept. 9?
- Apple has sold one billion iPhones
- Parkopedia to provide detailed parking information for Apple Maps [Updated]
- Microsoft releases Pix camera app for iPhone
- Adobe launches new Lightroom viewer for Apple TV
- Australian banks team up to push for other mobile payment apps on iPhone
- Report: iPhone 7 may feature 3D Touch home button
- Apple turning ‘Carpool Karaoke’ into an Apple Music exclusive
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2016 earnings call
- Apple Q3 results: $42.4B revenue, 40M iPhones, 10M iPads sold
- Moe Bull Stand for iPad Air 2 + 9.7” iPad Pro
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Invoxia Voice Bridge
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app