iPhone 4 response poll ends, iPod touch camera poll begins
With over 3,300 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Did Apple properly address iPhone 4 reception concerns?”—has ended. Readers were given two positive and two negative responses to choose from, as well as one for those who either didn’t own an iPhone 4 or didn’t have an opinion.
Based on the results, Apple’s press conference really did help make its users happy, as a majority of readers said they were satisfied with the company’s response. 31% of readers described themselves as “very satisfied,” while another 27% said they were only “somewhat satisfied.” 16% said they were “not satisfied,” followed by another 13% who said they were “very dissatisfied.” 12% of readers said they either didn’t own an iPhone 4 or didn’t have an opinion. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll takes a look at the potential for the iPod touch to get a camera—or possibly two. We’d like to know if an integrated camera would be enough to make you buy one. Maybe you’d like a front-facing camera for FaceTime, or a rear-facing camera for stills, or video, or both, or maybe it would take both front and rear cameras to make you buy. Or perhaps it wouldn’t be enough to make you buy because you’ve already got an iPod touch, or maybe you wouldn’t be swayed despite not owning an iPod touch. Our new poll, “Would an integrated camera make you buy a new iPod touch?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Report: AirPods delay due to problems with wireless audio synchronization
- Apple offering hands-on demos of Super Mario Run in stores
- Report: Apple pursuing studio agreements for early movie rentals
- Apple releases seventh beta of iOS 10.2 to developers
- Apple makes its picks for best iPhone, iPad and Apple TV apps of 2016
- Apple acknowledges Apple Music now includes ‘all the benefits of iTunes Match’
- Apple Music tops 20 million subscribers
- Apple blames ‘external factors’ for iPhone fires in China
- Rumor: 2017 iPhones won’t include glass chassis or wireless charging; will add red color
- Top Apple supplier Foxconn planning U.S. investment
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- iHome iPLWBT5 Docking Clock Radio for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Brydge 12.9 iPad Pro Keyboard
- Sen.se GuardPeanut
- iHome iZBT10 Zenergy Bedside Sleep Therapy Speaker
- Twelve South HiRise Duet for Apple Watch and iPhone
- IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor
- JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Heart Rate Headphones
- Edifier e235 Luna E Speaker System
- Clamcase ClamCase+ for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10