iPhone 4 response poll ends, iPod touch camera poll begins
With over 3,300 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Did Apple properly address iPhone 4 reception concerns?”—has ended. Readers were given two positive and two negative responses to choose from, as well as one for those who either didn’t own an iPhone 4 or didn’t have an opinion.
Based on the results, Apple’s press conference really did help make its users happy, as a majority of readers said they were satisfied with the company’s response. 31% of readers described themselves as “very satisfied,” while another 27% said they were only “somewhat satisfied.” 16% said they were “not satisfied,” followed by another 13% who said they were “very dissatisfied.” 12% of readers said they either didn’t own an iPhone 4 or didn’t have an opinion. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll takes a look at the potential for the iPod touch to get a camera—or possibly two. We’d like to know if an integrated camera would be enough to make you buy one. Maybe you’d like a front-facing camera for FaceTime, or a rear-facing camera for stills, or video, or both, or maybe it would take both front and rear cameras to make you buy. Or perhaps it wouldn’t be enough to make you buy because you’ve already got an iPod touch, or maybe you wouldn’t be swayed despite not owning an iPod touch. Our new poll, “Would an integrated camera make you buy a new iPod touch?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?