iPhone 4 response poll ends, iPod touch camera poll begins
With over 3,300 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Did Apple properly address iPhone 4 reception concerns?”—has ended. Readers were given two positive and two negative responses to choose from, as well as one for those who either didn’t own an iPhone 4 or didn’t have an opinion.
Based on the results, Apple’s press conference really did help make its users happy, as a majority of readers said they were satisfied with the company’s response. 31% of readers described themselves as “very satisfied,” while another 27% said they were only “somewhat satisfied.” 16% said they were “not satisfied,” followed by another 13% who said they were “very dissatisfied.” 12% of readers said they either didn’t own an iPhone 4 or didn’t have an opinion. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll takes a look at the potential for the iPod touch to get a camera—or possibly two. We’d like to know if an integrated camera would be enough to make you buy one. Maybe you’d like a front-facing camera for FaceTime, or a rear-facing camera for stills, or video, or both, or maybe it would take both front and rear cameras to make you buy. Or perhaps it wouldn’t be enough to make you buy because you’ve already got an iPod touch, or maybe you wouldn’t be swayed despite not owning an iPod touch. Our new poll, “Would an integrated camera make you buy a new iPod touch?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy Holidays from iLounge
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Hackers claim to have access to millions of iCloud accounts, demand ransom from Apple
- Apple’s Siri in the running to voice control room functions at Marriott’s Aloft hotels
- Apple releases iTunes 12.6 with new cross-device movie rental feature
- Apple introduces Clips video app
- Apple reveals(RED) iPhone 7, 7 Plus models, doubles storage of iPhone SE
- Apple drops 32GB iPad mini 4, reduces price of 128GB model and discontinues iPad mini 2
- Apple unveils new upgraded entry-level 9.7” iPad, replacing iPad Air 2
- Apple Store going down for ‘maintenance’ tomorrow morning, sparking rumors of product launch
- Politicians in New Zealand raise alarm about Apple’s tax arrangements
- Fabricate announces Nearbuds for AirPods
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning Connector Earphones
- BEEM United BeMe D200 Lightning Connector Earphones
- Jam Audio JAM Xterior Max Rugged Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- HiFiMAN Edition S Headphones
- Divoom Timebox Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- iClever BoostSound BTS-09 Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundcast VG1 Bluetooth Speaker
- PureGear PureSwitch HomeKit-enabled Wireless Smart Plug
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10