iPhone 4 response poll ends, iPod touch camera poll begins
With over 3,300 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Did Apple properly address iPhone 4 reception concerns?”—has ended. Readers were given two positive and two negative responses to choose from, as well as one for those who either didn’t own an iPhone 4 or didn’t have an opinion.
Based on the results, Apple’s press conference really did help make its users happy, as a majority of readers said they were satisfied with the company’s response. 31% of readers described themselves as “very satisfied,” while another 27% said they were only “somewhat satisfied.” 16% said they were “not satisfied,” followed by another 13% who said they were “very dissatisfied.” 12% of readers said they either didn’t own an iPhone 4 or didn’t have an opinion. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll takes a look at the potential for the iPod touch to get a camera—or possibly two. We’d like to know if an integrated camera would be enough to make you buy one. Maybe you’d like a front-facing camera for FaceTime, or a rear-facing camera for stills, or video, or both, or maybe it would take both front and rear cameras to make you buy. Or perhaps it wouldn’t be enough to make you buy because you’ve already got an iPod touch, or maybe you wouldn’t be swayed despite not owning an iPod touch. Our new poll, “Would an integrated camera make you buy a new iPod touch?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Apple TV poll ends, iWatch poll begins
- Happy Presidents’ Day!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Screen protector poll ends, Apple TV poll begins
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone